Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

NIN And SIM: Please Help Me Answer The Following Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN And SIM: Please Help Me Answer The Following Questions (266 Views)

Obi Was The Only Candidate Who Tried To Answer The One Question We Asked - NEF / Sowore's NIN and PVC reactivated / God Doesn’t Answer The Prayers Of The Poor Masses - Atiku And His Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIN And SIM: Please Help Me Answer The Following Questions by Henryjr(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
The answers will help

Re: NIN And SIM: Please Help Me Answer The Following Questions by Lcf69(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nope! Bt,the process and procedures will definitely work out itself via the authorities...... PINNED.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Sir Azuka Okwuosa Is Our Candidate In 2021 Anambra Governorship Election...o / Gombe Gov Bans Open Defecation, Builds More Public Toilets In Rural Areas / Governors’ Plan To Borrow Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.