Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pos Agent: Gather Here And Share Your Today Network Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Agent: Gather Here And Share Your Today Network Experience (216 Views)

UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / Information Needed: Owning A Network experience centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pos Agent: Gather Here And Share Your Today Network Experience by Sukkyy2010: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Base on today significant which is prominently acknowledge as Christmas Eve. A lot of people are in need of cash to buy every needful for Christmas preparation which result to a massive rate of cash flow between both buyer and seller but there was an interruption and hindrances against this process as a result of bad banking network that erupted nation wide of which the banking agent network are not exempted.

And as a result of that there was difficulty in card withdrawal, money deposit and other type of online Money transaction.

Funny enough in my area today there was a big fight or do I say wrestle between money agent and customer over money transaction poor result due to bad network.

Please Share your experience as a banking agent over today network, how does it affected your business and which POS do you use.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Set Up E-commerce Business? / Kaduna Sex Party And Demolished Restaurant Building / Mine Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.