Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) (5094 Views)

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by xorlaligh: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
A Popular Zambian businesswoman identified as Phylis Thompson has sparked relationship rumors with Nollywood actress Regina Daniel’s husband, Ned Nwoko.
According to a Facebook post the businesswoman shared, she revealed that it's not bad to be in a polygamous relationship or marriage where you will be protected, loved, and cared for.

Sharing a photo together with Ned Nwoko, who is already married to 6 wives, Phyllis Thompson doesn't mind becoming his 7th wife from the caption she gave to her post on social media, which has caused a stir so far.
Continue reading here.>>>https://www.xorlali.com/2020/12/24/meet-phyllis-thompson-the-7th-wife-to-be-of-ned-nwoko-from-zambia-photos/

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Soarr(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is this one a virgin too?

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Azyne(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wahala for Regina and her mom

Where are those hungry fans? They should come and protest again

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by czarina(f): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by falcon01: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Modified **
I keep reading the topic as Syphilis Symptoms grin

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Ever8090: 12:33am On Dec 25, 2020
This wall gecko no one take am easy oooo

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by JaneYave(f): 5:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Recycling same fake story. Let this man's issue rest nah.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2020
czarina:

Welcome back, baby. smiley
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by czarina(f): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Awwwwn....Thanks beautiful! Good morning.

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by ValCon888: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2020
This one is already an old cargo by Ned's standards.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by macho44(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2020
czarina:
Czarina!!!!!! I been through the entire LENGTH & BREADTH of Nairaland, Searching For You. Where ya been HIDING all this while. Hope you're good grin
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by osarogie28841: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2020
This one is already an old cargo by Ned's standards.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Samakus(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
czarina:

You must be beautiful to get these two guys forming caring cheesy

macho44:

Czarina!!!!!! I been through the entire LENGTH & BREADTH of Nairaland, Searching For You. Where ya been HIDING all this while. Hope you're good grin

UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Newman20(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Too old
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Samakus:

hahahaha
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by femi4: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Too old, not possible
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by bigjackass: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Any woman seen with Ned is now his wife to be undecided
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Hammergirl: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Ned can not marry this one. She is not up to standard.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by czarina(f): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
macho44:

Macho!!! cheesy

I'm fine. Trust you're doing well too.

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by czarina(f): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Samakus:

Na you sabi. Merry Christmas cool
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Samakus(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
czarina:
Na you sabi. Merry Christmas cool

Lolz. Merry Christmas my dear. I for like massage o but Buhari touch me. E go beta

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Samakus:

I am not a guy. Be guided.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Samakus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Apologies! These days, deciphering the real gender of an average Nairaland moniker is rocket science because alternate accounts keep springing up

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop lying, you are a guy with saggy balls
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
falcon01:
Modified **
I keep reading the topic as Syphilis Symptoms grin
Comment of the week.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Samakus:

Apologies! These days, deciphering the real gender of an average Nairaland moniker is rocket science because alternate accounts keep springing up

Apology accepted.
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by Samakus(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Apology accepted.

Now I believe your gender
Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by macho44(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
czarina:
Macho!!! cheesy

I'm fine. Trust you're doing well too.
I'm awesome, thanks for ASKING grin

Re: Phyllis Thompson; The 7th Wife-to-be Of Ned Nwoko From Zambia (photos) by macho44(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Samakus:

She Is smiley

Rev Father Caught On Camera In An Unholy Act With Rev Sister In Church Compound / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids / Mish Akwa Ibom Ayaya Biography: Life And Legacy Of The Akwa Ibom Born Singer