Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) (1362 Views)

Samsung 3 Burners Table Gas Cooker / 3 Burners Table Top Gas Cooker / The 5 Best Table Top Gas Cookers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2020
These are various designs of 3 burners stainless top built in cooker/table top cooker.
UK used
Auto ignition(no matches needed)
Deep rich pure blue flame
Perfect working condition
36 months warranty,delivery services is available for both within & outside lagos.Payment on delivery service is available to buyers within lagos metropolis.
price is 25k(non negotiable)
only serious buyers pls (whatsapp) 081705737 35 or 08037199452

Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Jlow2: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
New or fairly used
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Jlow2:
New or fairly used
I have both,which one do u want?
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by kmaster007: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
OKEMKPI:
These are various designs of 3 burners stainless top built in cooker/table top cooker.
UK used
Auto ignition(no matches needed)
Deep rich pure blue flame
Perfect working condition
36 months warranty,delivery services is available for both within & outside lagos.Payment on delivery service is available to buyers within lagos metropolis.
price is 25k(non negotiable)
only serious buyers pls (whatsapp) 081705737 35 or 08037199452
wat of d cylinder
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2020
kmaster007:
wat of d cylinder
Which cylinder?
I advertised a gas cooker,I did not advertise a gas cooker with any other item.
Thank you
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2020
What's the best Gas Cooker with oven in the market? Thanks.
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
What's the best Gas Cooker with oven in the market? Thanks.
If u genuinely need this information ,it would have been better if you send me a whatsapp message ,it conveys a message of seriousness rather than putting it up here in a public domain which can turn my professional opinion on the subject matter into a public debate.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Emmysky(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Emmysky:
OP Take it easy. You makes sense but with this attitude, you'll drive customers away.
Which attitude?,I will appreciate if tell me
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Emmysky(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Emmysky:

"I advertised a gas cooker,I did not advertise a gas cooker with any other item"

The person that asked that question to which you gave the above reply, although his question wasn't supposed to be asked but sometimes people like clarity. A better reply would be "The cylinder is not included or being advertised". That potrays a more easing approach towards you. People sense these kind of things you know
U have issues with my response,others don't.
Such is life.
I don't owe u any apology for doing the right thing
Thanks Mr Chief Judge
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Emmysky(m): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by superCleanworks(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Emmysky:
You sound as if I attacked you
Firstly, I never asked for an apology neither am I entitled to one. Secondly, I never said you did anything wrong. I only gave you an advice, it's your choice to either ignore it or take it with a pinch of salt and move on wink

Hi.
to you, you were giving an advice and at the same time saying "his/her ATTITUDE will chase people away" in a public. That was pure INSTIGATION of other viewers.

it would have remained an advice if you had ignored or messaged the person in private but now you are asking the selller to take it with a pinch of salt or ignore. something you couldn't do? that is tactical hypocrisy.

We all have our various ways of responding and you will never be able to please everyone with your tone.

If you go to the market and meet sellers who SOUND THE WAY YOU DON'T LIKE, I promise you, you would not tell the person such in open market with risking your face.

Lastly, we have thousands of sellers on the internet and 99% of them are not professional salesmen and frankly, we don't have to be. Sell if you want to sell, buy if you want to buy and move on.

1 Like

Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Emmysky(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by superCleanworks(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Emmysky:
"Tactical hypocrisy"? Hmm.. first I heard that one. I agree with that but if I'm being honest, if I go to a market and a seller answers me rudely or unruly, I'd tell him or her to her face "oga/madam no be so Dem dey answer customer. If you no wan sell tell me make I go another pesin buy". It's a market and there are dozens selling the same thing. If the person already is my REGULAR customer then they already know me and know how to respond.

To the OP, sorry for detailing your thread.

very fine. you telling the market woman in his/her face is fine, it is private but it is not the same thing you did here. what you did here is equivalent to walking into a market with a loud speaker to point everyone's attention towards the way the seller's tone pleased or displeased you, thereby influencing the minds of other people to look at that picture rather than facing what the seller is selling. I don't believe this was your intention though.

As for derailing; you can still unquote and delete your comments so the other readers can focus. Back to my coffee
Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by OKEMKPI: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
superCleanworks:

very fine. you telling the market woman in his/her face is fine, it is private but it is not the same thing you did here. what you did here is equivalent to walking into a market with a loud speaker to point everyone's attention towards the way the seller's tone pleased or displeased you, thereby influencing the minds of other people to look at that picture rather than facing what the seller is selling. I don't believe this was your intention though.

As for derailing; you can still unquote and delete your comments so the other readers can focus. Back to my coffee

Thanks for all your contributions but the fact still remains that,I chose things that bother me,This is online/social media where a single person that has not thought of getting married, will be advising couples with children on how to have a great marriage.
When u are on social media,a harlot can give lectures on sexual purity
It is only online that an unsuccessful business person will be advising Dangote on how to improve his business skills
On social media,I can correct Wole Soyinka's english and even challenge him on literature as a subject.
On social media,a brick layers can claim to be an engineer that graduated from Oxford with 1st class.
It only online that a person that could not make up to 4 credits in his/her O levels in 3 sittings will be calling a 1st class graduate an illiterate.
When you are on social media,you are bound to see and read a lot and as for me,I have seen a lot of them and it bothers me not.
If u chose to be a Judge to everyone,continue and ask for grace and strength .
Compliments of the season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Burners Table Top Cookers(various Designs) by Omihanifa: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
OKEMKPI:

Thanks for all your contributions but the fact still remains that,I chose things that bother me,This is online/social media where a single person that has not thought of getting married, will be advising couples with children on how to have a great marriage.
When u are on social media,a harlot can give lectures on sexual purity
It is only online that an unsuccessful business person will be advising Dangote on how to improve his business skills
On social media,I can correct Wole Soyinka's english and even challenge him on literature as a subject.
On social media,a brick layers can claim to be an engineer that graduated from Oxford with 1st class.
It only online that a person that could not make up to 4 credits in his/her O levels in 3 sittings will be calling a 1st class graduate an illiterate.
When you are on social media,you are bound to see and read a lot and as for me,I have seen a lot of them and it bothers me not.
If u chose to be a Judge to everyone,continue and ask for grace and strength .
Compliments of the season.

Social media nah open space nah cheesy

Everybody is rich grin

Everybody is intelligent cheesy

But when we leave social media and come to real world the difference is like night and day undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alienware M15 R5 Ryzen Edition Amd 5800H, Nvidia Rtx 3070, 165Hz #SoldOut / SOLD: 2021 Clean as New Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G / Human Wonders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.