Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) (2692 Views)

Moment Davido Introduced His Guys To CEO Of Martell Drink In Paris, France / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Today it is all about me. Yes, it is my birthday and I will be selfish for just this one day and focus on me.

Happy Birthday to the most awesome person alive. That happens to be me! As I blow the candles, I am happy for the opportunity of seeing another year.

Happy Birthday to me, awesome, cool, smart and beautiful. I celebrate me because I am special

I am blessed to be alive today. It is my special day and I celebrate myself and pray for good health and a longer life. Happy Birthday to me.

I survived another year! Cheers! I am grateful for being alive to celebrate me. Happy Birthday to me.

I wish myself prosperity, happiness and joy. As I celebrate my Birthday, may the day be filled with blessings. Happy Birthday to me.

My Follow Nairalander, Wish Me Well, Today Is Udokabestluv, Birthday (CEO OF )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 3:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Follow Me And Celebrate My Birthday Today, Because Is a special day to me.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 3:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Will Be Sharing Free Mtn Recharge Card, Here On Nairaland Forum, To Mark His Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by StechiteGistTV: 3:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Oyah...
post=97403486:
Will Be Sharing Free Mtn Recharge Card, Here On Nairaland Forum, To Mark His Birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2020
StechiteGistTV:
Oyah...

You Never Wish The CEO Of , Happy Birthday Na
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2020
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday to our personal person, Mr Udoka of Blog, AKA Udokabestluv, Nairaland finest!

You remember we told you back then at the beginning to keep doing what you are doing and the sky will be your starting point.
This year is only the beginning of more success for you man.
More better and best years ahead.
Keep it up and have a beautiful double celebration.

Your Barbecue on da way..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2020
post=97403486:
We will be here to offer our support to you on your special day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by illicit(m): 3:32am On Dec 25, 2020
This is blasphemy....

Lol happy birthday to u
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by virginprincess(f): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Wow, Happy birthday, wish you long life and properity, also Merry x-mas nairalanders.
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2020
post=97403615:

We will be here to offer our support to you on your special day.

I need this thread to be pushed to front page, Lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by ebhaleleme51490: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2020
: Will Be Sharing Free Mtn Recharge Card, Here On Nairaland Forum, To Mark His Birthday.We will be here to offer our support to you on your special day.
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
ebhaleleme51490:
: Will Be Sharing Free Mtn Recharge Card, Here On Nairaland Forum, To Mark His Birthday.We will be here to offer our support to you on your special day.

No Dull Moment With
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by Heineken(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Happy birthday bro.. More blessings. We dey wait the card o. Me na airtel. E suppose enter front page as you don call admin
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Heineken:
Happy birthday bro.. More blessings. We dey wait the card o. Me na airtel. E suppose enter front page as you don call admin

Thanks Boss, Are you using mtn Network
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Happy for u
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by Pearlqueen(f): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97403472:
Today it is all about me. Yes, it is my birthday and I will be selfish for just this one day and focus on me.

Happy Birthday to the most awesome person alive. That happens to be me! As I blow the candles, I am happy for the opportunity of seeing another year.

Happy Birthday to me, awesome, cool, smart and beautiful. I celebrate me because I am special

I am blessed to be alive today. It is my special day and I celebrate myself and pray for good health and a longer life. Happy Birthday to me.

I survived another year! Cheers! I am grateful for being alive to celebrate me. Happy Birthday to me.

I wish myself prosperity, happiness and joy. As I celebrate my Birthday, may the day be filled with blessings. Happy Birthday to me.

My Follow Nairalander, Wish Me Well, Today Is Udokabestluv, Birthday (CEO OF )
Best wishes. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
MrToothBrush:
Happy for u

Are you using mtn Network Bro
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97417076:

Are you using mtn Network Bro
yes I do
mtn
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by Bealive: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir,more success in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97417179:

I don see am, my boss, help me out and beg Lalasticlala, to push it to nairaland homepage, so that, I will get more birthday wishes.
Please kindly remove my number once you have seen it . Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
MrToothBrush:

Please kindly remove my number once you have seen it . Thanks

I'm not Lalasticlala, My Name Is
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97417179:

I don see am, my boss, help me out and beg Lalasticlala, to push it to nairaland homepage, so that, I will get more birthday wishes.
Bro
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97417305:

I'm notMy Name Is
Haba now
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
MrToothBrush:

Haba now

Today Is a special day to me, Boss, I want the whole nairaland family to celebrate with me
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by Heineken(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97416878:

airtel bro. I have mtn also. You're welcome sir
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Heineken:
airtel bro. I have mtn also. You're welcome sir

Ok Sir, Meet Me On Facebook With WEBSITE
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by MrToothBrush: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97417179:

I wished you birthday and You asked for my number, i gave you. Now that you've seen the number, remove it. Haba now
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by NaijaCover(m): 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
MrToothBrush:
I wished you birthday and You asked for my number, i gave you. Now that you've seen the number, remove it. Haba now

How Will I Remove It Bro?
Re: Happy Birthday To CEO Of Blog (udokabestluv) by deltateam: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
post=97416878:

Happy birthday to the boss.

Oshe!

I use MTN Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Davido & Roacksterli CEO In Lekki? / Keep My Name Out Of Your Mouth - Boma Replies Cubana Chief Priest. / Lagos Man From Surulere Opens Roadside 'mama Put' In London, Oyinbo People Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.