Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Review On Mysafepay.ng Fraud/scam Allegations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Review On Mysafepay.ng Fraud/scam Allegations (352 Views)

Be A Certified Partner Of Mysafepay And Earn Extra Income / #200,000/month Income . Join Mysafepay As Partner. / Naijataxi Changed To Mysafepay How Real Is This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review On Mysafepay.ng Fraud/scam Allegations by Ladybee307: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Compliments of the season to you all, I am Lady Bee a Freelance OAP, Compère, Data science, AI and BlockChain enthusiast/researcher among others smiley.
This review is going to be short, so please do take your time to read through and you can send me a DM for clarity.

I perceived MySafePay.ng as a means to curb E-commerce Fraud in Nigeria as the platform makes it difficult for an online seller to get paid until the product had reached you, even as it also protects the sellers from unserious clients who do not have money to pay for the services (cool blockchain application to one of our daily living problems). With a little monthly subscription a vendor can display legitimate wears on the platform and even others can help you dropship (still cool).

However, the following are my candid observations so far:
1. The training for DO was quite impressive and future oriented; hence anyone interested in building wealth over time will be interested; however, right now the goal of the company has changed to their LOGISTICS SERVICE (Someone had called out for them on that before)

The initial goal was to get 100,000 vendors; which is still ongoing.

MySafePay.ng needs to do the following in order to safeguard the company:
• Build client's base, make the site more interactive; flood the social media with great results and then help individuals to set up logistics under the Service platform.....
• We need to grow together mentality (If you want to go fast: go alone, but if you want to go far: go together). MySafePay.ng has the ability to go far because of the unique opportunity offered to the battered, even though just emerging E-Commerce in Nigeria and they will still achieve the LOGISTIC SERVICE AIM on the long run.
• PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IN A RUSH TO MAKE MONEY AND HAVE INTEGRITY IN BUSINESS WILL LOVE THE VENDORS HUB; so they need to carry the vendors along.

I said it will be short, so let me stop here: as you go on please invest wisely as E-Commerce is here to stay in Nigeria.
HISTORY IS KEY AND I WANT POSTERITY TO JUDGE US RIGHT.

Lady Bee
#welcometothefuture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 And 22 Karat Golds And Diamonds / . / Get A Verified Paypal Account That Receive And Send Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.