Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

In Dire Need Of A Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Dire Need Of A Laptop (299 Views)

You're In Dire Need Of A Brand New/mint Grade-A Laptop?...Come Get It Here / I Am In Dire Need Lenovo S500 Touch Casing / I'm In Dire Need Of A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of A Laptop by Amanyanabo(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2020
I don't really want to do this, but what have I got to lose. I recently just finished Nysc and I've dabbled into photography. I'm in dire need of a laptop for editing. I have plans of going to learn cinematography and video editing next year.

In the season of love and merriment, Can someone please help with a laptop

I'll be forever grateful if anyone can help a young hustling guy like me
#laptop #tech #cinematography #photography #editing #adobe #photoshop #lightroom #premierepro #techgurus #computergurus
Re: In Dire Need Of A Laptop by kennyldelsu: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2020
oga...save some money first then others can assist you with the balance. don't be lazy. givin a total stranger a laptop of about 80k is a big deal when we have siblins and relatives to assist too. save some money, and people will assist you with the balance, that's how to know a serious person. country hard for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: In Dire Need Of A Laptop by Amanyanabo(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2020
kennyldelsu:
oga...save some money first then others can assist you with the balance. don't be lazy. givin a total stranger a laptop of about 80k is a big deal when we have siblins and relatives to assist too. save some money, and people will assist you with the balance, that's how to know a serious person. country hard for everyone.

I have sir, I've been able to raise 25k so far.... Any assistance will go a long way and will be greatly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Toshiba Screen Replacement / Dell Latitude E430(4/250gb) -50k / For Sale: Cheap Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.