Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Check Out This Little App I Made With React - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out This Little App I Made With React (1060 Views)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Little App I Made With React by glaber: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Its a little app with react js, I also wrote it in vanilla js, both are on my GitHub repo.
To run the app, click on demo on the GitHub page https://github.com/theophilly/beerApp-react
You can search for beer, bookmark beer. Without refreshing the page, both the vanilla js and react version

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by ugwum007(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2020
I can only find 404 beer
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by glaber: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
ugwum007:
I can only find 404 beer
its something about the url, Ive fixed it
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by ShiningStar001(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2020
glaber:
its something about the url, Ive fixed it

Hello boss.
pls can we talk on whatsapp
drop your number please
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by glaber: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2020
ShiningStar001:

Hello boss.
pls can we talk on whatsapp
drop your number please
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by TechCapon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
glaber:
Its a little app with react js, I also wrote it in vanilla js, both are on my GitHub repo.
To run the app, click on demo on the GitHub page https://github.com/theophilly/beerApp-react
You can search for beer, bookmark beer. Without refreshing the page, both the vanilla js and react version
nice. No gulder, star, budweisser and Heineken?
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by ecomm(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by glaber: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
TechCapon:
nice. No gulder, star, budweisser and Heineken?
lol, its a foreign API, you can find none of that. just trying to get my hands to do something. but actually they should have some of those, but i dont why
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by glaber: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
ecomm:

Nice. Please improve your commit log
see https://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/

Thanks for the tip, and the article. I needed it
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by cuntbro: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
ecomm:

nwanne, abeg make i run some classy senatör wears for you. na my small hustle be that. my prices dey affordable too. from 15k upwards. the price na with the fabrics too. i no mind to collect payment after i deliver to your satisfaction.
biko na hustle make me disturb you cos i got some family responsibilities this easter for east. udo
Re: Check Out This Little App I Made With React by SpreshMan: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
ecomm:

Hello bro, I sent you a mail, please respond

(1) (Reply)

Python Automation Programmers Please Help! / How Can I Send Money From My Paypal To My Normal Bank Account. / Challenge For Excel Users/enthusiast And All Distinguished Data Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.