Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever (688 Views)

How To Get Rid Of A Recurrent Typhoid Fever / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Typhoid Fever Natural Herbal Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Hello Doctors in the house, I need brutally honest and Professional answers here please.

I have had this Typhoid fever for 14 months now
and it just can't stop disturbing me.
I have treated with both Western Medications and Local herbal ones (Bacto-syl specifically)all to no avail.
The symptoms of what i feel are;

*Intense headache Localized at the left side of my head ONLY.
*Chest pain at the left chest region also
*Steady Stomach rumblings with more pains coming from that same side.
*Tooth grinding at the left side only
*Needle like tinglings at the same side also.
*And then this sharp pain in both sides of my throat whenever I swallow something.
*Mild Neck stiffness and tinglings on Left side only.
*Then, waist pain

Whenever I take antibiotics, I do feel let's say 30% relief. But then after like 2 days or less, the whole symptoms comes back. I have taken Cipro, Lynxiclave,Augmentin , and Levofloxacin orally.

Then Cipro, and Metronidazole infusion. Still have taken Gentamicin injection.
Yet, all these same symptoms are being presented again after the aforementioned time frame.

I Have met Doctors in Hosptals who keeps telling me it's nothing and may be a Hysteria. But the truth is I know what I'm feeling is not hysteric.
See of them keep casually recommending the same Antibiotic above(Cipro) to me over and over again.

I just had a Lab test on Monday, and The same Typhoid was still seen at a concentration 160 and 80 in my blood sample. And no malaria was detected as always.

At this point, I don't know what to do again as I'm just devastated and frustrated with my current situation and getting REALLY REALLY DEPRESSED over it.
PLEASE HAS ANYBODY HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE OR KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?
HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT

Please serious contributions please I'm in Dire need of help here guys(health experts esp).
Thanks as you make credible suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Anyone yet?
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hello! Please I need your contributions
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anyone yet?
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nobody
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by powerkey: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hello Doctors in the house, I need brutally honest and Professional answers here please.

I have had this Typhoid fever for 14 months now
and it just can't stop disturbing me.
I have treated with both Western Medications and Local herbal ones (Bacto-syl specifically)all to no avail.
The symptoms of what i feel are;

*Intense headache Localized at the left side of my head ONLY.
*Chest pain at the left chest region also
*Steady Stomach rumblings with more pains coming from that same side.
*Tooth grinding at the left side only
*Needle like tinglings at the same side also.
*And then this sharp pain in both sides of my throat whenever I swallow something.
*Mild Neck stiffness and tinglings on Left side only.
*Then, waist pain

Whenever I take antibiotics, I do feel let's say 30% relief. But then after like 2 days or less, the whole symptoms comes back. I have taken Cipro, Lynxiclave,Augmentin , and Levofloxacin orally.

Then Cipro, and Metronidazole infusion. Still have taken Gentamicin injection.
Yet, all these same symptoms are being presented again after the aforementioned time frame.

I Have met Doctors in Hosptals who keeps telling me it's nothing and may be a Hysteria. But the truth is I know what I'm feeling is not hysteric.
See of them keep casually recommending the same Antibiotic above(Cipro) to me over and over again.

I just had a Lab test on Monday, and The same Typhoid was still seen at a concentration 160 and 80 in my blood sample. And no malaria was detected as always.

At this point, I don't know what to do again as I'm just devastated and frustrated with my current situation and getting REALLY REALLY DEPRESSED over it.
PLEASE HAS ANYBODY HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION LIKE THIS BEFORE OR KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?
HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT IT

Please serious contributions please I'm in Dire need of help here guys(health experts esp).
Thanks as you make credible suggestions.

Go For HIV test.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
powerkey:

Go For HIV test.

Lol! This is in no way HIV bro
I'm pretty sure about it..
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anyone else?
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by victorogundepo0(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2020
powerkey:

Go For HIV test.

Do this pls
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Sonfethopia: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Check for ulcer also n ur blood level.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by oluwaseun8(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
check for H. pylori.
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by CharlesJok3r: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Lol! This is in no way HIV bro
I'm pretty sure about it..
I hope you are feeling better now?
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
CharlesJok3r:

I hope you are feeling better now?

Slightly better.
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Slightly better.

I would be careful with Cipro and metronidazole those drugs are evil. Focus on restoring your healthy guy flora and you will start getting to good health.
Re: Help!!! I Have A Persisting Typhoid Fever by Mccollins042(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Have you treated it @OP

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Sperm. / How To Fade Hyperpigmentation On The Face / Worldheartday Webinar 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.