Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) (70032 Views)

Even Inside Prison, Sappa Dey Hold Person / Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Newly Built Prison In Greenland, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by tienry(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
There is always someone who struggles more than you. This is why you should never complain, but just live your life with gratitude for each new day
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Alberttahir: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Too bad. Some are innocent suffering there for a crime they knew nothing of.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Herbephe1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
So was this how OrisaMETU used to sleep when he was in prison??

Only small fries can be found in this kind shit,big fish's prison is second to the Paradise
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Ojycelarma: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
We wouldn’t think about that because we don’t love each other.. Until we preach love in this country there’s no going forward
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Ojycelarma: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
It’s not about prayers.. it’s until we start preaching love and showing each other there’s no going forward
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Ojycelarma: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even our lawyers don’t know their rights,, the citizens don’t even know what government is, but the change begins with me and you..
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
I can relate, I remember that year

1 Like

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

He thinks it is to learn, if there's no funds or no support from friends and family how wil he cope.
I watched a program of a Ghanaian man who was in prison for 30 years, learnt so much, but no funds for him to support himself, was asking for public support and the government to help him.

Of course I understand. But that inmate was saying it like you can't learn what they are learning outside those walls. More like he was calling out for recruitment grin
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by OShepherd: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm! for trying to help in an Accident scene, I was implicated because my Car was d only one in d scene & I was alone, I ended up in the Police Cell for 3days(looked like 3mnths).
I'll never forget the Nasty experience, I've avoided my immediate neighbours who had hands in d case till today & forever, it was a terrible experience, Got out & bought another SUV within another 6mnths again & imagine them hailing me(Haaaa! Humans are wicked), To GOD be the glory, Prison ké GOD forbid!
May Almighty GOD deliver those who went in innocently!!!

1 Like

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm... Take Control Lord.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Anfield247(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Sweetheart, pls can you tell me the meaning of Lalasticala? Is he the oracle of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anfield247:

Sweetheart, pls can you tell me the meaning of Lalasticala? Is he the oracle of Nairaland?

Yes. The great Oracle in Nairaland. If Lalasticala approve ur contract. Ur own don beta be that. Just that Lalasticala can not survive a week without snake.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is their own fault they are in prison, as for the innocent ones, why are they not being freed?

1 Like

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Anfield247(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:

Yes. The great Oracle in Nairaland. If Lalasticala approve ur contract. Ur own don beta be that. Just that Lalasticala can not survive a week without snake.
Lol, Does he have an account? I am very curious becuz I don't even know the origin of that word lalasticlala!
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chai. Chukwu gozienu men na kpanti.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
I can relate, I remember that year

Thank God that you are free now
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by UDUJ(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Celebrities chase clout by announcing giveaways online to get more followers and mock their rivals.

Real dudes make no announcements and visit orphanage homes and prisons where they make their giveaways ( in cash, foodstuffs, clothing etc) unannounced. Those are the real dudes that get my respect. And before anyone comes here saying I should start first, I don't need to announce to anyone if I do that or not. No clout chasing.

Merry Christmas to all Christians out there.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by KCNATH(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
hashtagged:

I remember watching a film, pick up the soap lol. Your ass go scatter grin
dem go shook their kporo 4 ur hole
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
u who havent been to prison is talking about prison.

my friend will u pack well n stop telling us what we already know.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by FahBuLous: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ahh, we get righteousness2 now? Wahala
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
meobizy:
”If you want to know the measure of a society’s love for each other, check how they treat their prisoners.” Nigerians are filthy savages and will always remain so.

You can tell a lot about people by analysing their trash bin.

The problem of Nigeria's correctional services is not the fault of warderns. Yes, they are corrupt as they come but you must know that through that same corrupt system life inside isn't as regimented as one will think. The wardens didn't put anybody there . It is the useless police and inhumane judiciary .
There are just too many innocent and framed up people in Nigerian prisons. The wardens know this. And from what I heard, the wardens actually go the extra mile to make life bearable for the inmates on awaiting trial.

You must understand that innocent or not, most of those behind bars got there from a combination of a terrible judiciary and policing system, pure bad luck and poor judgements and self control.

If given the choice of serving in a US prison or Nigerian , I will rather be in Nigeria. The American prison complex is far worse than Nigeria . Systematic corruption, sadism and pure wickedness and evil people are in US prisons both as staff and inmates and life inside is as regimented as they come

1 Like

Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by smoke9910(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
No Matter how man do strong head pass, make we no find ourselves for naija prison. God go help all of us
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by Anfield247(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
obembet:
Lalasticlala
My friend, I was thinking Lalasticala is your uncle?
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by nicedayontop: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aye to to aye akamara. Inside life. Always try to avoid trouble.
Re: What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
damn Nigeria prison is shit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.