Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe (16062 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / Presidential/ NASS Polls: We’re Disappointed, Afenifere, PANDEF, Others Fume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by 6digitscomrade: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:

Na all these nonsense statement dey vex Shekau.
very provocative indeed because it appears to be mocking his efforts ����
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by Balofariojames: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
This man doesn't get sence at all, people are dying everyday and some body call himself COAS with lie .if his claim is true, he should withdraw all the army posted there.
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by udemzyudex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
JidennaJason:
Some days ago, my mentor, Reno Omokri vow to pay Garbage Shehu $20,000 to spend a night in Kware or Koshobe to prove his claim that baba lifeless has secured Nigeria, Just like a coward that he is, Garbage Shehu chickened out and called Leah Sharibu an unfortunate christian girl....

Now, let me challenge baba lifeless to spend a night in one of the troubled states where those BH monsters are having a filled day...

I, Jason, promise to worship him as my lord and savior if he can accept this challenge.

Unfortunate kunu guzzling drunkard.

He increased it to $30k
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Reinaldo:

So HRH the Sultan of Sokoto, a former military officer was wrong when he said the North isn't safe? undecided undecided

Keep lying to yourself.

You no even understand sarcasm
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
AnonymousCEO:

You deserve two life long medals, one for maximum stupidity and the second as a replacement in case you lost the first one.

grin cheesy take life jeje ooo
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Judolisco:
shey na Allah u vote for na
sheybi na Allah take control of me & so called soul I voted for.
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
gurunlocker:
I don't know the handler of this man, but they just keep lying to him.

Borno, yobe is safe? Can they spend 1 week there alone?

No one lies to buhari better than himself
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
AnonymousCEO:

You deserve two life long medals, one for maximum stupidity and the second as a replacement in case you lost the first one.

I could steal ur lines on a different occasion but it was sarcasm
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by Judolisco(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
sheybi na Allah take control of me & so called soul I voted for.
no you are responsible for your actions and inactions... Know dis and know peace.. U r not a robot
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Judolisco:
no you are responsible for your actions and inactions... Know dis and know peace.. U r not a robot
Opor, see this one

Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
udemzyudex:

You no even understand sarcasm

I didn't read the second paragraph.
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by udemzyudex(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Reinaldo:

I didn't read the second paragraph.

Lol.. Be calming down oo grin
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by elijahkayode(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Judolisco:
shey na Allah u vote for na

Genesis Of "Black" From the Perspective of The Almighty
Genesis 1:2-5
The earth was formless and empty, and darkness (unfathomable literal black energy in name and colour) covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water. Then God said, “Let there be light!” So there was light. God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness. God named the light day , and the darkness he named night
"Night is always black"
Closer Look
Black literal Application & Translation in Nigeria and most Africa tongue is "Darkness" and this proves Africa will only get worse cause Name & Colour means a lot to # GodAlmighty
In the Spirit Of the Almighty which sustains all Life
#black literally denotes suffering and agony (darkness) and this is evident in all cultures all over the world
Fact
All over the world Man uses # blackdays to denote days filled with pain & sorrow
In 90% Africa we wear black after suffering affliction & agony
In 99.9% of Nigeria black is also use to denote death & suffering, O Africa the Western has given us a name of death & suffering
In layman words # Darkness denotes "black" in color and Literal Name and as such is devoid of God light
This Spirit Fact Is costing Africa its prosperity
The Great people of #Africa has reasons to believe we have been Spiritually manipulated into taking on a bondage of name "Black" so glaring because we forgot our Spirit Roots (Words Are Alive Physically I Jesus)
The Living Word Holding #Africa in Lack is in the Name "Black/Darkness" attached to it's People
Thus says the Lord God Almighty Nigeria (Africa ) I will heal your land and bless thee
This is My Spirit doing to free the brown race from slavery & poverty of it's own mind
#ProjectNewAfrica The Key To Lasting Change Lies In The Name & Color #BrownImage #BrownSilicon
#BrownCloud
Light has risen in Africa, all ye who loves Africa proclaim to the world that a new Dawn is Rising and our people will be a priest onto the Most High
#SaveNigeria # Usmedia must change # AfricaisBrown
#SaveAfrica ExodusAmerica #foxnews #cnn
#blacklivesmatter #blackfriday
Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by robosky02(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok

Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by balhatus: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2020
they are the same....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption And Armed Robbery Which Is Worse??? / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Where Are The Modular Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.