Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Needed Urgently (496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently by zegmart: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2011
I am presently engaged in a company and I intend to start a business of my own.  To this end I have a business idea that demand some level of physibility studies, I therefore needed somebody to help me out.  This person will eventually be the one to start the implementation along with my support.  The person should live in Lagos particularly KETU, OJOTA, IKORODU axis of Lagos.  He should be smart with a minimum of SSCE or OND certificate, ability to drive will be an advantage.   If this fit you kindly send me a mail through :  baseg2002@yahoo.com.  you can refer somebody you know if you are not in this cartigory .  This offer closes on the 11th April 2011
Re: Needed Urgently by Caxtonjoe: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
@poster. gud offer but dont u.ve a relative 2 run ur new biz? charity dey say begins @ home

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Clearing Agent Is Available / Corper Needed For Admin Personnel In Lekki Phase 1 / Vacancy For Trust And Hardworking Brilliant Young Male/female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.