Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together (63364 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
naptu2:
Taha @TahaAdam_

https://mobile.twitter.com/TahaAdam_/status/1342459039989587970

I love this. Mr naptu, thank you. Things like this is inspiring. But ihave question.

Are there no yoruba imam with a reverend sister to show? Why pick on Imam "Njoku"?

Anyway, happy new year in advance.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by KosiGee(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chikarata2020:
There family is quite unique, producing both an Iman and a sister. A typical example of religious torelance

Nothing unique about that. The family isn’t complete until one of their siblings becomes a dibia otumokpo, babalawo or sangoma aka witch doctor.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by KosiGee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I love this. Mr naptu, thank you. Things like this is inspiring. But ihave question.

Are there no yoruba imam with a reverend sister to show? Why pick on Imam "Njoku"?

Anyway, happy new year in advance.

Yorubas are not into the papacy like the Igbos. Yorubas would rather start Pentecostal churches, aladura and cele kind of churches.

You are more likely to see more seminary schools and convents in the south east.

Some people will not sleep well tonight seeing that name Suleiman Njoku.

Don’t ask me why I haven’t slept. Maybe I’m one of those people.

Damn it. Islam shouldn’t be allowed to take root in Igbo land. Before you know it, one idiot will form one sect and start taking orders from Iran or Saudi Arabia.

We don’t want that shiit.

Suleiman sonyekwa isi na ofia there.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by KosiGee(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
naptu2:
Taha @TahaAdam_

https://mobile.twitter.com/TahaAdam_/status/1342459039989587970

Pls keep this news away from Nnamdi Kanu. If our director develops heart attack, we will hold you responsible.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by NaMeAboki: 1:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Lastmankc:
Try this in the North,and you will be Lynch

Like the way Igbo Muslims were roasted and their mosque burnt by their fellow Igbos in the south during the EndSARS riots in the south, ba?
https://dailynigerian.com/muric-demands-justice-for-11-igbo-muslims-killed-in-rivers-imo-during-endsars-protest/
https://mobile.facebook.com/watch/?v=799326440858668&_rdr
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by naptu2: 2:30am On Dec 26, 2020
Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo). 
https://www.nairaland.com/6331634/christians-muslims-celebrate-christmas-together#97431223
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Politicapastor1: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2020
You develop most hypocrisy. What's ur business.
Who are u to decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell? Rubbish.

gurunlocker:
Some head slammers will die seeing this....

Let anything you believe in stay with you. You celebrate Christmas or you don't doesn't mean you will enter heaven.

Bunch of backward hypocrites!
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by nurusystem(m): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Kapilta:
Lies. There are no muslims in Igbo land. grin

r u existing
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by ThatFairGuy: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2020
[s]
ProfAmaben:
The religious tolerance of the Igbos is second to none.[/s]

Happy Christmas everyone .
Nonsensical.
Or do you mean from Muslim side?
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol religious tolerance, Igbos, and second to none should not be placed in the same sentence?

Nothing wey we no go see for Nairaland o.

Naptu come and see what you caused. I asked why you didnt put yoruba instead of Igbo for this showcase. My question is almost 48hrs old and you still have not answered.

If you had not focused on Igbo somebody like this ewedu guzzler that do boyboy for Tinubu would lack the effrontery and the audacity to make such insulting statement. Ive been watching some people in this nairaland, people like legendhero that hate Igbo for no reason. Because of his slave worship of tinubu who is morbidly anti Igbo, this legendcoward will say anything spiteful and disgusting just to harass Ndigbo.

Mr naptu, so tell me, upon the fact that every yoruba family have muslim/christian make up, who in your opinion ought to be poster child for Imam/Deacon sibling pair, shouldnt such model come out of yoruba? eehn? Do you know how many yoruba pastors there are in nigeria? Over 50 prominent ones, not to mention the counterfeit ones.

Are you aware each of these 50 yoruba pastors also have yoruba sibling who are muslims, and can be paired to form your thread?

Infact, dont you know pastor bakare has a muslim sister? Dont you know bishop oyedepo has a muslim sister? Infact pastor osinbanjo, the vp of nigeria has a muslim sibling in their family.

Are you trying to ridicule Ndigbo with this Imam Njoku story?

Na by force say we must accept islam?

Legendcoward do not reply me o. Im waiting only for reply from mr naptu on this post.
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by ProfAmaben(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Tmb78:
The best joke so far this blessed day.
Hahahahahaha
Kikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin

Seeing is believing, what did you see in the picture?
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by Henryifi: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
The beginning of boko-haram in Igbo land. Once they gain a targeted number, evil plan starts.

My worries. �
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by 7evenT7: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Without religion, Nigeria would've been a great country
no xmas giveaway sir?
Re: Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Henryifi:
The beginning of boko-haram in Igbo land. Once they gain a targeted number, evil plan starts.

My worries. �

God will not allow them.

They must accept our refusal to tolerate islam in Igboland as the will of Allah, and leave us alone.

When Allah wants all Igboland go turn to holyland sef and we have a second meccah in Abia for muslims that want to drink unmolested. But until that time just lets enjoy our christianity unharassed.

Share to all alahaji and alahajia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.