Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Brilliant Xmas Photos From Jeffery Is 7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brilliant Xmas Photos From Jeffery Is 7 (367 Views)

Bbnaija: Ife Ennada Looks Gorgeous As She Poses For Xmas Photos / Omotunde Adebowale 'lolo1' Dazzles In Beautiful Xmas Photos / Afrocandy Puts Her Boob & Curve On Display In New Xmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Xmas Photos From Jeffery Is 7 by DejiPlug(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Today December 25, ushers the 7th birthday of handsome first fruit in the union between Pastor Seun Osigbesan and star actress Seun Osigbesan.

Proud as a father, the lead Pastor at Gracemade Christian Centre- Iju shared brilliant photos of his first born who so happens to be an original Christmas baby.

Heres what Pastor Seun Osigbesan wrote on his timeline in celebration of Jefferys special occasion.

@seunosigbesan Jeffery is 7 today �������. I am grateful to God for the man you are becoming , you are a perfect gentleman and a genuine lover of people. I pray that you continue to grow in the fear and nurture of the Lord , you will be taught of the Lord and great will be your peace in Jesus name. I love you son. Happy birthday to you. #merrychristmas #christmasbaby.

Message from Pastor Seun Osigbesan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZl7S2wzYg

Just earlier this month- December 15, the Osigbesan family celebrated Charlotte's birthday- (younger sister to Jeffery widely known as Babyscience)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Not A Sin - Controversial Blogger Blessing Okoro / Life Dealt Me A Big Blow At The Peak Of My Career – Paul Play Dairo / It’s Not Been Easy Dealing With Trolls. - Bbn’s Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.