Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today (416 Views)

Current Prices Of Various Vegetables In Kaduna (video/pictures) / A Visit To Warri Fish Market & Latest Prices Of Various Fishes (Video, Pictures) / Lagos UBER & TAXIFY Drivers Gave A Warning Strike To E-hailling Companies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is the season of celebration all over the world.

Here is how various brands and companies celebrate their customers today.

Check them below �

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
More pictures

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
More brand pix

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
And more below�

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
More still here to view�

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Where Lai Muhammed own cheesy

Some body should click the link on my signature so that I can make this 1k withdrawal.

I'll give the person 1h airtime
Quote me when u're done
Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
More to view below�

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by spice123(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Coca-Cola's own get as e be. This season your drink quantity go reduce. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by longetivity(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
God go punish bet9ja, they are the reason I did not celebrate this Christmas the way I want.

they should go and die with their Christmas wishes
Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
spice123:
Coca-Cola's own get as e be. This season go drink quantity go reduce. grin

You are quite right. Lockdown really affected their sales globally compared to net profits previous year.

The long year operations and deals is part of what still makes it stand till now.
Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Realtord43: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Buhari cow brand nko?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by Easyincome24: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
Buhari cow brand nko?

You can update is the giffy or meme
Re: Check Out The Christmas Day Greetings Of Various Companies Today by ijeawele23635: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2020
More still here to view�

(1) (Reply)

. / 16 / Come And Make Millions In Marquee Tent Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.