Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen (925 Views)

2 Hours After Kaduna Worker Received Salary, Fraudster Emptied His FCMB Account / A Lady Just Lost 50k To Scammers On Her Fcmb Account / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Jokerman(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to ask if funds in a person account when stolen can be refunded or gotten back after complaints at the Bank?

It happened that my wife just got her Survival funds grant today, and after receiving the alert, not quite long, she got a text, and someone debited 24,900 from her account... the name written only was "Online God Bless". No account number of debiter.

So she chatted up FCMB, and they said it's work of fraudster, that she had allowed them access? How is this possible??

Her ATM expired since October, and she didn't renew it, and the only online transaction she does is with Jumia!

So we are resolved for her to go to the bank on Tuesday... To anyone that this has happened to before, will she still be able to get the money back??

She has blocked her account for now till Tuesday.

Thanks!!
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Freestainworld(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Visit the bank in person that would be better.
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by shamsin6300(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
People are very wicked.
Who knows the scammers might even be a nairalander
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Soarr(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
ONLINE GOD BLESS.

This scammer passed through church but church didn't pass through him

1 Like

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by SAMBARRY: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Smh

Do not trust anybody with your ATM card or BVN number

Anything concerning your financial details should be guarded jealousy the way a possessive low self esteemed man guards his wife

There is no friend when it comes to money.he loves me,you give him your ATM pin,he loves me,you give him unlimited access to your finances when yorubas will say eyan ma'n faye ija le lipsrsealed

Anyway,it's an inside job because the Yoruba elders say the insect destroying the leaf is inside the leaf.thieves don't steal without compromise in your personal information.look around you

AN ENEMY WITHIN HAS DONE THAT
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Realtord43: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
That scammer na church boy
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by jchioma: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
There can be no leak, if there's no collaboration. I believe bank officials have hands in these frauds.

The case of a Zenith bank customer at trade fair is still fresh. Guy had 1.5 million cleared from his account. This is someone who doesn't use ATM nor any bank app for that matter.

Lawyers have been involved. I hope they pay!

2 Likes

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Newman20(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Probably your wife's details got leaked one way or another.

I'm not sure there's a way to recover the money.
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jokerman:
Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to ask if funds in a person account when stolen can be refunded or gotten back after complaints at the Bank?

It happened that my wife just got her Survival funds grant today, and after receiving the alert, not quite long, she got a text, and someone debited 24,900 from her account... the name written only was "Online God Bless". No account number of debiter.

So she chatted up FCMB, and they said it's work of fraudster, that she had allowed them access? How is this possible??

Her ATM expired since October, and she didn't renew it, and the only online transaction she does is with Jumia!

So we are resolved for her to go to the bank on Tuesday... To anyone that this has happened to before, will she still be able to get the money back??

She has blocked her account for now till Tuesday.

Thanks!!

FCMB is filled to the brim with thieves

That bank is the worst bank

Nah so dem push.over forty million into my account and one fool working there placed a call to me with a private line that they made a mistake and that I should transfer the money to one account. They did this because my account was dormant but could handle transfers above 20mil.

I told the fool that I have their customer lines that call me regularly and that I am going to EFCC to report the transfer. The bastard started telling me sharing formula that I should keep 10mil. I reported the bastard to EFCC and had him arrested. But the most stupid thing is how the useless bank debited me over 40k as COT. Till date those bastards refused to give me back my money.

Worst bank ever.

6 Likes

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's either the Bank Mobile App she uses has being compromised or an insider in the Bank....Go to the Bank and check the account Statement and Chart... Check that someone else from that same bank isn't Sharing her BVN Number coz it has happened like that before.
If God's willing and it's an insider you'll get back your money,that's if it couldn't be traced to someone outside then it's the Bank...If not Sorry for your Loss.
Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Karlifate: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020

"Online God Bless".

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
DemonInvoker:
It's either the Bank Mobile App she uses has being compromised or an insider in the Bank....Go to the Bank and check the account Statement and Chart... Check that someone else from that same bank isn't Sharing her BVN Number coz it has happened like that before.
If God's willing and it's an insider you'll get back your money,that's if it couldn't be traced to someone outside then it's the Bank...If not Sorry for your Loss.

Fcmb don overtake UBA for scammers.

That bank is a criminal organization.

Do not do any transaction whatsoever with those corporate bandits .

Nah thief full that bank from head to gateman.

1 Like

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Fcmb don overtake UBA for scammers.

That bank is a criminal organization.

Do not do any transaction whatsoever with those corporate bandits .

Nah thief full that bank from head to gateman.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Wife's FCMB Account Savings Stolen by nedekid: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
jchioma:
There can be no leak, if there's no collaboration. I believe bank officials have hands in these frauds.

The case of a Zenith bank customer at trade fair is still fresh. Guy had 1.5 million cleared from his account. This is someone who doesn't use ATM nor any bank app for that matter.

Lawyers have been involved. I hope they pay!
Me nko, 8 years ago, I was driving when I got alert debit 289k. Went to Zenith bank and they said someone used a cheque to take my money.
NOTE about 8 months earlier Somone I knew had millions taken from his account through missing check leaf neatly cut with razor blade. This prompted me to check my newly collected cheque book out of curiosity and noticed a leaflet was missing. Neatly cut. I was on my way to cotonue that day so I called my banking officer and told her to block the cheque number explaining what I noticed. She said I have to come write a letter to the bank. Since I was not around she told be to send her a text message which I did.
( that was my saving grace).
8 months later when I had used close to that cheque number was when my account was hit.
I went to the bank and the treated me like crap. I went to police and they went to invite my banking officer. Omo, even head office sent lawyers. I showed the text(luckily it was still on my phone). Omo the baking office and her husband traced my house early in the morning to come and dobale for me begging that thank God the money was not much that she go pay. I got to the bank the next day and I told them I sent 20k on police matter. They paid my money plus 20k expenses.
Later when I saw the police oga he guy Wan cry. He said no wonder the bank was ignoring them as I had signed settlement agreement. Dpo lamented that he would have made a lot of money from this case. I said sorry all I wanted was my money back. I dashed them 15k and walka.
NB: Those banks when they issue you check books you sign counted and collected by me. This absorbs the bank from litigation. But do you count? Within the bank Somone would have neatly cut 1or leafs and keep it monitoring your account to strike months later.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Friendly Lady Captured By Cctv Stealing A Phone From A Shop. / Woman Rapes Boy, Pays Him Sh200 / Scene UNILAG Student Stabbed Usifo Ataga To Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.