Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident (31513 Views)

Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
A man was confirmed dead in an accident involving a motorcycle at Awkuzu junction, on Enugu-Onitsha expressway, Anambra State, on Christmas Day.

The Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps in Anambra, Mr Andrew Kumapayi, who confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria in Awka on Friday, said the accident occurred about 12pm.

Kumapayi said the accident was caused by speeding and loss of control.

The FRSC boss said that a total of two male adults were involved in the accident while one of them died.

“The crash involved a Cater motorcycle with registration number PMG259QA.

“Eyewitness report reaching us indicates that two male adults on a motorcycle had a lone crash as a result of speeding and loss of control.

” The rider of the motorcycle who sustained some degree of injuries was taken to Chira Hospital, Awkuzu by FRSC rescue team from Nteje unit command.

“The passenger of the motorcycle was also taken to the same hospital and was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty. His body was deposited at the morgue,” he said.

While condoling with the family of the dead, he urged motorcycle riders to avoid speeding and ensure they use helmets to avoid head injury in the event of a crash.

NAN

https://punchng.com/man-dies-in-anambra-christmas-day-accident/

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by ipobarethieves: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
sad Village network@work

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Prodigee: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Na wa with all these okadas and crazy speeds. Death can come anytime o!
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Maxcollins042(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
I was one of the happiest persons when commercial motorcyclists aka okada were banned in Enugu. Their always in a hurry attitude and recklessness caused many their lives and wreaked havoc on cars and beyond.

This joy was in place regardless that the few sane ones were put out of their source of livelihood but life preservation should take upmost priority.

How do you tell a family that their breadwinner has passed on unexpectedly on a day that oughts to be joyous? May God console the family of the deceased and grant his soul a place of eternal rest. May we not hear news of auto accidents henceforth, AMEN!

38 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
angry. God!!!!!!....
Even though say we no see food cook today self,I just had to go down on my knees to thank God say each and every member of my family dey intact till this very moment........
Na only God dey run am....it's just by his grace...

I just dey imagine the kind situation wey the man death don put him family like this now
Say papa wey comot from house no come back again Tahhhh!!!!!

if the news no be good news,abeg I no wor hear am...

Rip to him

20 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by blinking001(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Driving has rules. Dont drink before or while driving.
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by alfredo4u(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by ILoveeyouall(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
R. I . P odogwu

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by slawormiir: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace ...

Making it look as if xmas day is not like every other day were we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die whenever we wake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Prechgold1180(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Arkuzu again
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Larpoyp: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by neurowale001(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Gosh
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by tydi(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
sad rip
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Hondasut: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eyah. 2020 saw his end
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by raphy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
No be everyone wey see Christmas de see new year so just stAy safe .and be strong
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Tarajidog: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rest well
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Deentertainer(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rest in peace to him
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by habymi: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
by this time last night he was planning how to enjoy today's Christmas but there he is.
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Such a sad news for his family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by ILoveeyouall(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oboi people dey vex oo

See how dem book space i think say na me be 2nd to comment na 6th or so i enter chai

6 of us comment same 10:15
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Slynation(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
nawa oo..... probably highness, that was how one threw me off his bike on Easter day in 2016
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Mupado0t: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Let's be careful ooo
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
The Gods need blood today

Atleast blood done flow small for the Gods, well celebrated Christmas.
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Generalwoodz(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
The Gods need blood today

Atleast blood done flow small for the Gods, well celebrated Christmas.
sometimes it's better you shut up than displaying utter stupidity undecided
Abeg this should stop in 2020!

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by candidbabe(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chaiiii my own anambra?
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by AlphaBeta130: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
chei, naija don tire person
Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Janiobi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
everyday person die. i am greatful to be alive. hope someone can relate with me.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Anambra Christmas Day Accident by Taiwojon(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
hmm!
gone to endless eternity. I hope he is prepare for life over there.
now is the time for salvation come to jesus
accept Jesus personally and serve him in totality of heart

Jesus save.
moreover no death shall before any of us in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident At Kaduna Toll Gate Kills 4 People (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Abiriba - The Small London / US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.