Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Daily Motivational Diet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daily Motivational Diet (207 Views)

Daily Motivational | Motivation | Facts | Shorts / ICAN ATS September Diet Result Is Out / ICAN November 2018 Diet Exams: Online Registration, Timetable & Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Motivational Diet by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Brief History of Mark Twain and His Motivational Quotes.

Mark Twain is known for numerous quotes you must have come across. Two things are likely to trigger you about his quotes; his deep level of thinking and his high level of humor.

He plays with words appropriately to make you laugh, and at the same time communicate a great message.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens, popularly known by his pen name as Mark Twain was born on the 3oth of November, 1835, and died on the 21st of April, 1910.

Samuel Clemens was known for many things. He was an American writer, publisher, journalist, entrepreneur, humorist, and a lecturer. He was lauded as the “greatest humorist the United States has produced,” and William Faulkner called him “the father of American literature”.

His humor could be said to have been inherited from his mother, Jane Lampton Clemens. When Jane, his mother, was in her 80s, Clemens asked her about his poor health in those early years
Clemens: I suppose that during that whole time you were uneasy about me?
Jane: Yes, the whole time.
Clemens: ...afraid I wouldn’t live?
Jane: No! Afraid you would.

See five (5) of his popular books and get access to full online copy

Below are few of Mark Twain motivational and funny quotes.

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself."

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

"A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read."

"If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything."

Read more of Mark Twain quotes.

Re: Daily Motivational Diet by TheMomentumTv(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2020
One Of My Four Reasons To Never Give Up

I have written on 4 reasons to never give up on yourself, but I will be discussing one briefly in today's daily motivational diet.

Quick Fact: LIFE IS A BATTLE FIELD. This is not limited to the spiritual battle, but what I call a systemic battle. If you like, know God. If you like, know devil. The earth has been systemically designed in a way that will make you face one battle or the other on your way to the desired point in life. You must pay a price to achieve this point of your dream. That is the system of life.

Remember this: We all have our challenges, the levels only differs. One of those things that made it easy for some to have easy challenge in life is that "The price has been paid for them by some people at a point either known to them or not". To those with hard challenges in life, they may have to pay the price themselves and possibly pay for the generations coming after them for those generations to also be like the former (those with easy challenges).

Now, whatever level of challenges you may have, do you feel like giving up? Are you tired of rewriting your story? Do you think you are paying the price, yet no result? I say to you... "NEVER GIVE UP". Take this one reason out of my four reasons to never give up.

Some Are Depending On You. Always remember that some are depending on you. Your victory or failure will surely have a massive impact on their lives. It may cost them to pay double of what you are paying now, if you give up.

Try to find out who are the likely people depending on you, if you know them and you sincerely value them, they are likely to be a strong WHY for fighting hard on the battle field towards your greatness. You must have at least a why for doing all you do, if not, you will end up giving up at the slightest challenges.

Those depending on you are likely to be a strong why. It could be your handsome baby boy. Your beautiful daughter that must not face the same challenge you are facing. It could be your mother who suffered so well because of you, and you need to restore joy and happiness before her exit. Find out those who are depending on you and for their sake, stand up again, and say "FOR THIS REASON, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES."

Stay collected to our Daily Motivational Diet. Visit our website today www.themomentumtv.com or our YouTube Channel

Happy New Year In Advance

Re: Daily Motivational Diet by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:14am On Dec 29, 2020
The Power of People In Your Circle

“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. –Thomas J. Watson

Who is/are your friend(s)? Pretend you only know them from afar, and place them side by side your goals in life. How can they be of positive impact?

Are they people of visions too? Do you guys have something related in your visions in life?

We all need someone at every point in our lives. It's not about money they want to offer us, because that is the least. It's about the greatness they see in us. We sometimes need to hear those great words of encouragement from them. See how you can bring out the best in people (Linkedin Published Artile)

Who are those around you that you call friends? Can they walk with you beyond that moment of darkness with the right words or they can distract you from your goals?

Among one of the things we can independently decide in life is choosing our friends. My teacher once told me "Never let your friends choose you, choose your friends."

Quotes on friendship.
Originally posted on our Facebook Daily Motivational Diet Page

(1) (Reply)

Physics Tutorial. Work Energy And Power / What Is The Secret Of Preparing Well For March 2021 ICAN Exams? / Four Years Fully Funded Scholarship In Canada For Bachelor's Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.