Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out (205 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Who Can Forgive Sins But God?-scribes / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out by losak9111(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Abeg if u know say I don offend u over D
past 12 months knowingly or
unknowingly, abeg I dey sorry, 4give
me, but if u dey still dey vex, stop being
childish & come meet me 4 Oluyemi Kayode Stadium Ado Ekiti ,
Ekiti state, this afternoon wit ur boxing
kits, let's sought things out like adults
Since today na boxin day I go fight reach night....happy boxing day

Re: If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out by Freestainworld(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Wishing you Anthony joshua today
Re: If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Merry Christmas and a new happy New Year in advance to you Sir @ mooojy , you're a great person and indeed a divine helper to people
Please I beg you with the spirit of the season, because Jesus Christ is the reason of the season, please forgive me of my pasts doings, those were not my true self, poor situations made me Try to get the best of you which is very wrong
24th December made me a year older, and I thank God for making it this far, though I haven't really achieved what I need to
But the fall of a man is not the end of his life, as far as there's life I believe there is hope
Please my problem is getting a smartphone, I've been stuck with my itel button Java phone since throughout this 2020
I'm not asking u to take over my burden, pls I only need your least assistance
Please Sir mooojy

(1) (Reply)

Fear GOD / Photos: Pastor Seun Osigbesan Buries Late Father / Help Me Interpret This Spiritual Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.