Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs (867 Views)

Details Have Emerged In The Barbaric Murder Of Chopboi And Friends (video) / This Is Barbaric And So Inhuman, (picture) / Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by newworld31: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Even before I became a vegetarian I just can't withstand the sight of animal slaughter. It's one of the insane and most horrific act I could ever imagine. It's quiet unfortunate that the world yet rejoices in this act. Father have mercy

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by illicit(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Patented: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:
Even before I became a vegetarian I just can't withstand the sight of animal slaughter. It's one of the insane and most horrific act I could ever imagine. It's quiet unfortunate that the world yet rejoices in this act. Father have mercy

Why do u think so

1 Like

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
grin

Do we have animal rights people in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Vegetarians, Atheists, homosexuals and feminists have one thing in common - they want to impose their lifestyles on society.

Oga you no chop meat, how is that any ones business?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Sundrus: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Remind me of guinea fowl wey i kill yesterday...with the scary head & long neck & thick skin of the guinea fowl, to kill am hard me oh. But animals dey kill themselves for food inside jungle...& OP u suppose know say na concrete jungle we dey oh.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by EmptyGarden(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Who be this one?
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Freestainworld(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:
even after celebrating Christmas, you still dey high, abeg change, God gave us these animals for food, though not all.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:

Loosen up, man...

I don't do meat too but there is absolutely nothing with slaughtering a beast or livestock every now and then to boost up the human body's protein demands. That's how the food chain works.

OK, what about the animals eating grass or other beasts like them? Is that 'insane' or 'horrific' too?

You say you are a vegetarian. That means you eat plants or plant-based products, right? Aren't those plants living things like the animals that you so pity too?? Isn't it 'barbaric and horrific' to you that you have to snuff life out of some of those plants before you can eat them too? Have you thought about it that way or could it because you don't hear/see those plants screaming and bleeding before they die?

And nobody really 'rejoices' over the slaughter of an animal either. It's just you imagining it that way.

Chill.

4 Likes

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by thesicilian: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2020

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Do we have animal rights people in Nigeria cheesy

Go out more often, man.

They really exist. One is a family member by the way. He wouldn't even use leather products.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by SAMBARRY: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Go out more often, man.

They really exist. One is a family member by the way. He wouldn't even use leather products.
I'm talking about organisations and NGOs not individuals who have personal sentiments towards animal slaughter tongue cheesy
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by weslay: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:

Plants are living things too. Your vegetables have rights also. So stop plant slaughter as well and let's see how far you would go.

Neither a sheep that eats plants nor a lion that feeds on sheeps are murderer. It's all survival instincts...
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by mrdharkchild(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Human beings for Nigeria never get rights finish, na animal and plant rights u de pursue. E b like say them never stab u knife b4
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by wakaman: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Are you saying we should eat em alive?
Don't condemn other people's choices because you have chosen to eat just leaves grin

Biko you also very bad timing with you I wannaganna idea.

This chop chop season, gerrarahere! angry
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:
best u avoid leather sitz, watches, belt, if u wear ot sit or wrap ur self with leather then u are stupid but if u dont kudos
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I'm talking about organisations and NGOs not individuals who have personal sentiments towards animal slaughter tongue cheesy

Those exist too.

You will see details of their registration in Punch from time to time. So, it goes beyond individual sentiments. It's just that they are yet to gain traction or followership due to several reasons.

Ever heard of NSPCA? Now, that's one sort of such group for you. They have been around since the colonial days.

You have been educated.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Uyi168: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Vegetarians, Atheists, homosexuals and feminists have one thing in common - they want to impose their lifestyles on society.

On the other hand, it's actually u religionists and heterosexuals that go about disturbing others that do not hold same beliefs with u.

2 Likes

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin
mansakhalifa:

Those exist too.

You will see details of their registration in Punch from time to time. So, it goes beyond individual sentiments. It's just that they are yet to gain traction or followership due to several reasons.

Ever heard of NSPCA? Now, that's one sort of such group for you. They have been around since the colonial days.

You have been educated.
take it from me

IT'S DEAD ON ARRIVAL grin

When we have an age long practice of Sallah, Christmas and wedding parties,not forgetting culture cheesy

The way homosexual rights are dead on arrival is the way animal rights organisations are dead on arrival.it cannot work in this kind of environment cheesy grin
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin take it from me

When we have an age long practice of Sallah, Christmas and wedding parties,not forgetting culture cheesy

The way homosexual rights are dead on arrival is the way animal rights organisations are dead on arrival.it cannot work in this kind of environment cheesy grin

Well... that is not the topic for discuss here...

You wanted to know if we have animal rights activist. You found out just that.

Happy Boxing Day, man.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by SAMBARRY: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Well... that is not the topic for discuss here...

You wanted to know if we have animal rights activist. You found out just that.

Happy Boxing Day, man.
we know grin

Happy boxing day to you too wink
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Exmilitant(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
newworld31:
Well, look at it this way, animals kill and eat animals. Cats kills and eat mice, lizards eats flies, dog eats anything flesh, fish eats worms, goats eats plants and hundreds of insects on the plants are chewed together with the leaves. When things go out of hand humans even kill and eat humans. Thats the world for you. I tried to be a vegan once, but my sister would fry chicken almost everyday to tempt me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by newworld31: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin take it from me

Oh You think so. You may not be aware there are many Vegeterians in Nigeria. Vegeterianism is gaining Global acceptance. Many are practicing it for various reasons, for health, Animal right, for the planet and Religious purpose. With the degree of various diseases emanating from animals eating, in due time more and more people will practice Vegeterianism.
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by newworld31: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

If not your business, then Waka pass. I never mentioned inviting anyone to be Vegeterian. You just taking it personal
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by newworld31: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Well, look at it this way, animals kill and eat animals. Cats kills and eat mice, lizards eats flies, dog eats anything flesh, fish eats worms, goats eats plants and hundreds of insects on the plants are chewed together with the leaves. When things go out of hand humans even kill and eat humans. Thats the world for you. I tried to be a vegan once, but my sister would fry chicken almost everyday to tempt me.....

You tried practising it. Vegeterianism is not easy,. even me myself I tried several times. You mentioning animals that eat other animals for survival. I understand, we can as well start eating fellow human beings for survival or at least some animals do eat their fellow kind. Bros, don't follow the world or crowd, follow your conscience
Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by Jakumo(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Even if you are NOT a vegetarian, you will need a very strong stomach to view this video clip showing the mass slaughter of standing camels, by Arabs, who obviously delight in this horrific cruelty.

It is rumored that competitions are held to see which butcher can slit the most camel necks in the shortest time, without getting kicked in the process.

This is super gory, so watch at your discretion, and do NOT allow children to see this carnage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9QMlSDJ14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebbXHRmVVRc

Arabs clearly take great pride in their throat cutting sport, since it is integral to their cult religion, so it is little wonder that Black African followers of that blood-thirsty cult also delight in cutting HUMAN throats, while shouting praise to their demonic deity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animal Slaughter Is Barbaric, Insane And Horrific Regardless Of Traditiobeliefs by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2020
newworld31:

If not your business, then Waka pass. I never mentioned inviting anyone to be Vegeterian. You just taking it personal
You will keep being fooled at every corner by your woke liberal stupidity.

Do you know why they don't want you eating meat ?

Take a look at the wild and see how predatory animals are far intelligent and stronger that hebivores

At one time in Europe , only the elite and their soldeirs were allowed to eat meat products. The majority peasant class were not allowed to slaughter any animal in their care as it all belonged to the King who demanded a detailed census on all livestocks in his domain. The livestocks were meant for the king's banquet , his knights, barons and his soldeirs only.

Even when the serf decided to hunt deer in the wild he would be put to death for taking the King's deer..

They wanted a weak, docile slave populace and so through systematic deliberate malnutrition produced a slave class.

This is the aim of vegetarianism and it isn't out of compassion for animals or the environment but rather to make you a weak, docile slave.

(1) (Reply)

Three Armed Robbers Arrested In Nkpor Anambra State / Airfore Have Killed Our Ground Soldiers Coming From Benin,"- Soldier Cries Out / Students And Staff Jump Window To Flee For Their Lives As A Cult Clash Breaks Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.