Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) (5732 Views)

Yemi Alade Shares No Makeup Picture - Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by TrunnionNews: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Reactions as Nigerian lady flaunts her natural hair and it is better than bone straight (Picture)

A Nigerian lady has changed the mindset of many young ladies on why women don't need to wear expensive hair before they can be beautiful.

Men on Twitter said most men don't even know the value of the hair girls wear.

A lady identified as @Upsydaizy28 recently posted a picture of herself wearing cornrows she platted for Christmas.

The lady with a Twitter handle username @Upsydaizy got many Twitter users praising her hair after posting the picture of her hair and she captured it

"Bone straight! Christmas ready!!".

Many men rushed under her comment section to commend her and said that women don't have to wear a bone straight hair inorder for them to be beautiful.

See her pictures here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/reactions-as-nigerian-lady-flaunts-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Proper thing to do... Shun the bone straight craze.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by MMWandali: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Tookool(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful but if my woman wants bone straight ... I'll give her money for bone straight

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
See her head like brown beans

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2020
Tookool:
Beautiful but if my woman wants bone straight ... I'll give her money for bone straight
I know you mean the down bone straight.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Tookool(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
I know you mean the down bone straight.
Anyone ...all na bone straight undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Upmost96(f): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
That's a hair do for wigs

13 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by bottlewater1(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2020
this is waoh

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by thesicilian: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Upmost96:
And she probably covered it with wig after snapping her Instagram pictures

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:

And she probably covered it with wig after snapping her Instagram pictures
cheesy
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Upmost96:
They're already praising her for ditching B.S. Clearly, that's hair for wigs and it's mainly the females that'd know that.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by YorubaPrince: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Stupid and foolish black pple always trying to be westernized by wearing wigs. angry

Until black pple STOP all these nonsense in the name of trying to be beautiful, white pple will NEVER respect them. angry

Black slaves! cool

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2020
neat

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2020
This is a real woman. No fakery involved. And to tell the truth, the original is far superior to any counterfeit.

Imo, this is exactly what a wife should look like. Rubber wig, horse hair, bone straight, fake pig bristle eyelashes, plastic glue on fingernails, painted faces; they are all for part time side chicks and disposable intimacy gadgets. Who go fear raise his head up carry this decent looking lady (after covering up the excess skin) go meet his baba and mama plus village elders?

Ladies, watch and learn.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2020
Tookool:
What does she do for you that she warrants this kindda treatment from you?
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by olapeju39759: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
:And she probably covered it with wig after snapping her Instagram pictures
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tookool:
You don give your mama money for bone straight undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by offset67(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
pyyxxaro:
See her head like brown beans
how your own head be
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Donspicey: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
My Type of Girl......

Pls who have her type control

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by majamajic(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
I laugh una , na dat plait hair she did is like the foundation where dem dey hang the bone straight , this her hair is foundation that carries bone straight ooo

She might have her wig with her there , when heat too much they will remove it , on getting to their destination they put it back oo
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yuneehk:

They're already praising her for ditching B.S. Clearly, that's hair for wigs and it's mainly the females that'd know that.
It's none of Ur business
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by backnbeta(f): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
This is a real woman. No fakery involved. And to tell the truth, the original is far superior to any counterfeit.

Imo, this is exactly what a wife should look like. Rubber wig, horse hair, bone straight, fake pig bristle eyelashes, plastic glue on fingernails, painted faces; they are all for part time side chicks and disposable intimacy gadgets. Who go fear raise his head up carry this decent looking lady (after covering up the excess skin) go meet his baba and mama plus village elders?

Ladies, watch and learn.
Just PR my brother, nothing more. Based on her hairstyle, she's most likely donning a fancy wig as we speak... She's also got false lashes glued on... undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Patriarchy001(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice.

Just to point out how to know if a woman hasn't bleached her skin:

When her scalp matches the colour of the rest of her body wink

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by martolux(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Natural hair with artificial eye lashes.....double standard!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by generationz(f): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na because she get long hair and clear skin. grin

Why she con bend neck like...? undecided
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Havilah9779: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Nice.

Just to point out how to know if a woman hasn't bleached her skin:

When her scalp matches the colour of the rest of her body wink

This will only work if she's using bleaching cream or lotion.If she's taking glutathione injections,you'll never know except you see her before and after pics.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dat is what I did too 4 Christmas..na my geng be dis..set awon wig geng
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
backnbeta:

Just PR my brother, nothing more. Based on her hairstyle, she's most likely donning a fancy wig as we speak... She's also got false lashes glued on... undecided

More is the pity if she is. Personally, I find African women far more physically attractive than white or Asian women, and I don't know why African women still try to make themselves look like fake white women.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pocohantas no dey see this kind thread.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by Mastakija(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chaii and to us now this hair is long
See d kain hair blacks come collect from baba God
Why b say every bad thing dey for blacks hand sad
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Natural Hair For Christmas (photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
Pocohantas no dey see this kind thread.

I have selective blindness on things like this. I refuse to see it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Reportedly Impregnates Banker, Apologizes To Family / Desmond Elliot Is Dead? Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Are Kate Henshaw & Banky W Dating? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.