Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt (14456 Views)

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Kriss216: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=TerryAK post=97436957][/quote]
Seun
Lalasticlala
Myndd44

Please I don’t know how this guy managed to bring my moniker to this rubbish. Please see to this.
Thanks.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Oketwin(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
It is obvious dat dis govnor is as dumb as is principal in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Donspicey: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
There by creating more jobless citizens...

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Tareq1105: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2020
DeOTR:
Who in their right senses would want to work with a State government? One idiiot would just come onboard and disengage you and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
I resisted every attempt to work in the Kwara State civil service. I turned all offers down, citing low pay, but deep down, I knew this is the reason.

If the so called teachers lack prerequisites for teaching, they should be fired.

Allowing them to teach our children is postponing the evil days.

You have the responsibility to posses the requirements for a position before you can be considered.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Esseite:
Sack and employ attracts corruption from employees due to lack of career building.

Can you please explain further..
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by RaptObserver: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Kwara sef
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Gidagreen(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

If the so called teachers lack prerequisites for teaching, they should be fired.

You have the responsibility to posses the requirements for a position before you can be considered.
Government can train and retrain it's employees. Or even give room for individual upgrade.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by DeOTR: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

They told you ALL the 2000+ newly recruited Teachers are not qualified and believe them?
This news is directed at people like you.
Abeg, swerve!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Gidagreen(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Cantonese: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2020
Baybii:
After reading the article, I now see that the reasons he stated for sacking them aren't bad.

Bad teachers would make bad students. And bad students would further make Nigeria a degenerated society.

And you did not remember to read with insight. You failed to understand that it may be a clear case of witch-hunting and move designed to entrench his own people. Out of 2414 do you know how many the governor will claim as his quota or allocation?

In this country how many professionals work in the line of their training? We have politicians who are doctors, engineers, etc.
Politicians have looted the country terribly while some of you encourage them to perpetrate some acts of wickedness like this.

Please do not be a hypocrite. O to ghe may have led to the fall of the Sarakis, but the Kwarans may have boarded the wrong vehicle with their decision.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by chrisxxx(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Baybii:
After reading the article, I now see that the reasons he stated for sacking them aren't bad.

Bad teachers would make bad students. And bad students would further make Nigeria a degenerated society.
Amaechi employed same in Rivers State. The succeeding government gave all those to go for a programme in education or face sack.
Many of them have met this requirement.
This is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Lamasta(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2020
An avenue to employ his own people
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by authority2006(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
I remember this scenerio vividly..
This abdurahaman is just on a personal vendata against anything and anybody saraki and kwarans are solemly waiting for him come 2023
He has sown so much discord even in his party..

I don't blame the incumbent governor at all. Most of those useless governors wouldn't appoint workers and teachers until they had lost elections and it remained three months for them to handle over to their successors. What's that other than insincerity? They would be saying no money to pay salary of new workers but the moment they realised that another person was coming in to take over, they would immediately remember to do bonanza for their loyalists and party members and create problems for their successors, the same problems they were avoiding for four or eight years

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by lastclaire4(f): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Baybii:

Dont be deceived. That is his part of the story. Know this, there is no action taken by anyone that cannot be defended.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by OmoManU: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
I remember this scenerio vividly..
This abdurahaman is just on a personal vendata against anything and anybody saraki and kwarans are solemly waiting for him come 2023
He has sown so much discord even in his party..

which kwarans pls? it's his own time let him run it as he likes
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Pauladex(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2020
When shouting 'O to ge' they don't remember that their job may soon end. Whatever happen in Nigeria, politicians always win. Devidend of O to ge sweet.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Scamperlee(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
LOST HOPE
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

Thank you!... I was beginning to think something is wrong with me.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by calcal: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rootprof:
U
I'm a kwaran and also once NPOWER volunteer,
My observations in most secondary schools are as follows.
1- Too many female staffs ( 42 females 3 males). Students don't fear most female teachers like male.
2- No discipline or proper punishment. Students come to school anytime and leave when they like most especially schools without fence... You still see students walking magesticaly on the road 9 am.
3- Old teachers. Most of the teachers are old both ages and teaching methodology wise.
4- Very poor standard of evaluation. Hardly do schools repeat failed students,rather they patch them and promote them. Students are not serious cos they know that if they fail Junior weac there is room for resit. All they need is 4 pass in any subject and math, English. If they fail math and English they will pay 1500 for resit which is automatic pass.
5- Public schools needs more security and disciplinary guard ( imagine students beating up teacher ) and nothing will happen.
6- Principals are not incharge ( most principals are scared of both teachers and some students cos most teachers are politicians wives or side babes,same applicable to some students,some secondary School students now f,ck big men's. The principal have to play along cos she doesn't want to lose her/his job or being transferred to village.

Tired of type cos I'm using a small phone.
On my final note, something need to be done on Nigeria education most especially SECONDARY SCHOOL very fast. Peace

SOLUTION: ONLY ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ELEMENTARY MATH IS NEEDED.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Can you please explain further..

Shaky jobs are corruption prone, individuals have a mindset of stealing all they can while it lasts.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by OyinO: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baybii:

Rather, you're a bad analyst. Why not retrain them and improve their qualities? Are they not trainable? Organise workshops for them to become good standard teachers.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by YoshiroAdams: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Thanks for the info
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by bellooyin(f): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rootprof:
U
1- Too many female staffs ( 42 females 3 males). Students don't fear most female teachers like male.
2- No discipline or proper punishment. Students come to school anytime and leave when they like most especially schools without fence... You still see students walking magesticaly on the road 9 am.
3- Old teachers. Most of the teachers are old both ages and teaching methodology wise.
4- Very poor standard of evaluation. Hardly do schools repeat failed students,rather they patch them and promote them. Students are not serious cos they know that if they fail Junior weac there is room for resit. All they need is 4 pass in any subject and math, English. If they fail math and English they will pay 1500 for resit which is automatic pass.
5- Public schools needs more security and disciplinary guard ( imagine students beating up teacher ) and nothing will happen.
6- Principals are not incharge ( most principals are scared of both teachers and some students cos most teachers are politicians wives or side babes,same applicable to some students,some secondary School students now f,ck big men's. The principal have to play along cos she doesn't want to lose her/his job or being transferred to village.

On my final note, something need to be done on Nigeria education most especially SECONDARY SCHOOL very fast. Peace
what type of man will pray to be a teacher in Nigeria govt school,how much is the pay that he will be proud of as a family man, reason why you find woman dominate the school work
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by bellooyin(f): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
The governor that can t defend his secondary School certificate has the gut to sack pple with better certificate than his own

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by bellooyin(f): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
OmoManU:

which kwarans pls? it's his own time let him run it as he likes
we are definitely waiting for him come 2023
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Jazzman01: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rootprof:
U

Yeah, I would like to comment on your last paragraph, the part in bold. Honestly the Nigeria Education system is a mess especially at the secondary school level.

Private schools are even making things worse. They started the fraudulent practice of helping students in their final year exams including the ones in junior secondary. They condone all sorts of behaviours and hardly discipline nor repeat students all because of the fear of losing students.

Most private schools will accept any child once the parent can pay and the parents can even cajole the proprietor or Proprietress to jump classes. A child who is suppose to be in JSS1 for example can be put in JSS2 or 3.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by Jazzman01: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rootprof:
U

Yeah, I would like to comment on your last paragraph, the part in bold. Honestly the Nigeria Education system is a mess especially at the secondary school level.

Private schools are even making things worse. They started the fraudulent practice of helping students in their final year exams including the ones in junior secondary. They condone all sorts of behaviours and hardly discipline nor repeat students all because of the fear of losing students.

Most private schools will accept any child once the parent can pay and the parents can even cajole the proprietor or Proprietress to jump classes. A child who is suppose to be in JSS1 for example can be put in JSS2 or 3.
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by ahmedio2017(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
please when exactly will the recruitment exercise begin,, and again please will it be online...
Re: Why We Sacked 2,414 Teachers Employed By Ex-gov Ahmed –kwara Govt by TijaniAbu: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
A governor Abdulrazaq that has no WAEC is sacking teachers for certificate? O to ge na scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal / 10 Hottest States (in Terms Of Temperature) In Nigeria / This Is What A Yorùbá Lesson Note Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.