Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Xmas Codes - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Xmas Codes (1691 Views)

Reading Other People's Codes/github Open Repo Projects / Free Udemy Courses 100% Free [coupon Codes Applied] / I'm Getting An Error While I Run This Python Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Codes by Akanimoh113(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

what are the values you want there?

theFilmtricsay

Actually my point is I can be earning little profit if it can be open, Honestly Speaking
Re: Xmas Codes by theFilmtric: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Actually my point is I can be earning little profit if it can be open, Honestly Speaking
You want to remove the likes and shares to what?
What is supposed to be there?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Xmas Codes by Akanimoh113(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

You want to remove the likes and shares to what?
What is supposed to be there?

theFilmtricsay

Tips that would help win in betting
Re: Xmas Codes by cixak95211: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
@Karleb

Looking at the codes pasted on page 1,
I am pretty worried why you're using print instead of return ,
care to explain?
secondly, if you were asked to document the function, what would you assign to the @returns param? void?
Re: Xmas Codes by cixak95211: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Tips that would help win in betting

Dont drag this too far. It's not possible, technically speaking, at least for now. Perhaps in the future, a technology will enable us to do that.
If you remove those stuffs, you'll only get an empty background, mostly white.
The best you can do to that picture, is clean the watermarks and add your own text.
But no jupiter can make you see what was hidden. Not now, perhaps in the next 100 yrs

1 Like

Re: Xmas Codes by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
cixak95211:
@Karleb

Looking at the codes pasted on page 1,
I am pretty worried why you're using print instead of return ,
care to explain?
secondly, if you were asked to document the function, what would you assign to the @returns param? void?

I was expecting this question.

Normally, I shouldn't print directly from the methods for many reasons. Object extension, testing, and so on. grin

The best programmatic option of course was to return the value as strings and print them outta the methods after instantiating Christmas object rather than print/echo them directly but then, I was just having fun with the object.
I mean I wrote that with chicken in my mouth and belly.

I can't really remember the last time I printed something directly out of an object's method unless I want to test if something is working.

If I were to write that seriously, I'd make the Christmas object implement an interface or abstract class, say interface/abstract holiday for example and maybe also think of a design pattern that'll go well with what I have in mind.

For the second question.

voiid|null
Re: Xmas Codes by cixak95211: 3:39am On Jan 03, 2021
^^ Cool. Solid, concise and apt.
Re: Xmas Codes by Akanimoh113(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2021
cixak95211:

Dont drag this too far. It's not possible, technically speaking, at least for now. Perhaps in the future, a technology will enable us to do that.
If you remove those stuffs, you'll only get an empty background, mostly white.
The best you can do to that picture, is clean the watermarks and add your own text.
But no jupiter can make you see what was hidden. Not now, perhaps in the next 100 yrs

I will...!!
I've been begging for help for months
All I ever wanted was a Smartphone, Lumia phones are headaches embarassed. I know it's possible and I believe it is possible.... Nothing is impossible
Re: Xmas Codes by cbrass(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Good morning smiley
So... The reason I asked for a hacker was because of the photo below. Is it possible to remove what is covering the main features of the ticket, removing the '400 Shares' and '200 Likes'

Programmers are not hackers grin and not all hackers are programmers
Re: Xmas Codes by cbrass(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2021
Karleb:

I was expecting this question.

Normally, I shouldn't print directly from the methods for many reasons. Object extension, testing, and so on. grin

The best programmatic option of course was to return the value as strings and print them outta the methods after instantiating Christmas object rather than print/echo them directly but then, I was just having fun with the object.
I mean I wrote that with chicken in my mouth and belly.

I can't really remember the last time I printed something directly out of an object's method unless I want to test if something is working.

If I were to write that seriously, I'd make the Christmas object implement an interface or abstract class, say interface/abstract holiday for example and maybe also think of a design pattern that'll go well with what I have in mind.

For the second question.

voiid|null

Chai my namesake don oversabi work o cheesy
Re: Xmas Codes by cbrass(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Your code is beautiful but I am still wondering why you will save a string as a constant
Re: Xmas Codes by cbrass(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2021
I mean Saving that type of sentence as a constant is kind of..
Re: Xmas Codes by Akanimoh113(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
cbrass:

Programmers are not hackers grin and not all hackers are programmers
Damn... Then where do I get a Hacker
Do you know any Hacker?
Re: Xmas Codes by cixak95211: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

I will...!!
I've been begging for help for months
All I ever wanted was a Smartphone, Lumia phones are headaches embarassed. I know it's possible and I believe it is possible.... Nothing is impossible

Okay oooo, Good luck and Godspeed,

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Codes by Karleb(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
cbrass:

Chai my namesake don oversabi work o cheesy

Thanks bros. cheesy

Actually, in real life those two are constants.

Rice and jolly rice every Christmas.
Dec 26 boxing day.

I also didn't want anyone to change these constants without the object throwing an error.

Under different circumstances, I might do these differently though.
Re: Xmas Codes by cbrass(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Akanimoh113:

Damn... Then where do I get a Hacker
Do you know any Hacker?

you are funny o..its like u coming yo a public forum to ask for the services of an Assassin

maybe u should create a separate thread for it
Re: Xmas Codes by Akanimoh113(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
cbrass:

you are funny o..its like u coming yo a public forum to ask for the services of an Assassin

maybe u should create a separate thread for it
I've tried already
Re: Xmas Codes by Nastydroid(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Akanimoh113:

I've tried already
you are funny sha cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A UI/UX Designer In Need Of A Role / We Love Colors - Android App. / The Wordpress Developer Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.