Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube (513 Views)

Help: How Can I Withdraw From My Paypal Account / Please Help! How And Where Can I Save This Money / Please Help, How Does Access Bank Treasury Bills Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube by jamesbridget13(f): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Hello everyone!
Compliments of the season.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me here. I have used Google search but nothing meaningful came out of it.

I would like to start a YouTube rebroadcasting channel by next year. Precisely to rebroadcast major Church events. Like take for instance while Shiloh is going on, I would like to hook up and rebroadcast simultaneously so some persons watching online can watch from my channel. But I don't know how to go about it.

First, is it legal to rebroadcast?
Secondly, how do I do it without going to the venue of the event myself?

Pls help if you can

1 Like

Re: Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube by Ladylite: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Hello everyone!
Compliments of the season.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me here. I have used Google search but nothing meaningful came out of it.

I would like to start a YouTube rebroadcasting channel by next year. Precisely to rebroadcast major Church events. Like take for instance while Shiloh is going on, I would like to hook up and rebroadcast simultaneously so some persons watching online can watch from my channel. But I don't know how to go about it.

First, is it legal to rebroadcast?
Secondly, how do I do it without going to the venue of the event myself?

Pls help if you can

Only YouTube can help you. Search YouTube
Re: Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube by jamesbridget13(f): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladylite:

Only YouTube can help you. Search YouTube
are u serious? I have tried na I couldn't get any meaningful video. I will keep checking then. Thanks
Re: Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube by Ladylite: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
jamesbridget13:
are u serious? I have tried na I couldn't get any meaningful video. I will keep checking then. Thanks

But again, why can't you just give the people the direct link.

I feel adsense will not pay for this
Re: Help! How To Rebroadcast On Youtube by jamesbridget13(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladylite:

But again, why can't you just give the people the direct link.

I feel adsense will not pay for this
I will do more research n see how it goes. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Safemoon Cripto Real Or A Scam / How To Buy Crypto Coin / It's Easy To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just A Capital Of N17,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.