Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Need Help Finding This Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Help Finding This Books (727 Views)

Having Trouble Finding A Popular Amazing Book? / I Need This Books / Help Finding Anti Plagiarism App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Finding This Books by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
I read some books many years ago when I was young and it's been difficult to locate them at book stores and buy them again.

The top on my list are
1. THE BOY SLAVE
2. THE RETURN OF SHETTIMA
both by Kola Onadipe

I need this two books badly and I'll be grateful if anyone can point me to where I can buy them on delivery in Nigeria.

Thanks

Re: I Need Help Finding This Books by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Kelvin,
You can almost get anything this days via google search!
Why not ask google.
Re: I Need Help Finding This Books by zika19(f): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Go to a good bookshop, you will get them. Some schools are still using them for their primary six pupils.
Re: I Need Help Finding This Books by AlfredMartinez: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hey! I think these books are available on Amazon right now. Tell me, did you manage to find them? By the way, if you like to read and still want to find interesting books, then I would like to recommend the site to you. On this site, I read phaedrus summary and realized that this book would be interesting to read. Although before, I would never have thought that I might like Phaedrus. So, I advise you to search on that site for something similar to your interests. Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making Money From Facebook Now Revealed! / This Is The Eyes Of My Heart. Tell Me Wot U Tink Abt It / The Writer`s Lawn. The First Nigerian Writer`s Article Haven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.