Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt (69542 Views)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Couple Hold Their Church Wedding And Reception At A Beach In Lagos. Photos / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by favour32(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
milann:
jesus! after all the money he spent. My wife will neva try it. She dey mad
Bro!
Nor be power.
Anything wey make spend anyhow minimize.
Most times,the stability of man financial base nai dey maintain woman brain.
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I love this, I'd have love a quiet wedding but hmm my parents can't have a quiet ceremony,it can never be quiet with them involved

Who should be happy

Them

Or

You?
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
robosky02:

Who should be happy

Them

Or

You?
why una dey lyk attack dis lady ?
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
At least d couples don save their moni.....na one of d advantages of corona
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by TemmyT002(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
I. Love. This
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
That is nice,I love that... Mum no go agree...Owanbe must take places...lol..
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Xantel(f): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow, HML
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by femmyapson(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I love this, I'd have love a quiet wedding but hmm my parents can't have a quiet ceremony,it can never be quiet with them involved
So you are not even married omo grin grin grin

why are people taking you serious then.

Anty is still naive na
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by newdays(f): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2020
I see love, wisdom and understanding. Congrats
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by kabillionaire(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2020
sharp guys..I wished my wife agreed with me then..but for whereeeee
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Exodora: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Some people will not just mind their business !
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Princelyon247(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Twele ooooo This na family meeting and get2gether
Abeg make en save en money for school fees
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Happy2020: 3:05am On Dec 27, 2020
So funny by that this is even a news topic. Nigerians need to learn that simple is often times better. These over the top weddings that you can’t afford are only for show and flexing. 90% of the time, one of the couple is cheating with one wedding guests.
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Simplicity is everything congratulations
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by siverspooon(m): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2020
It's difficult seeing a pretty lady like this agree to a wedding like this. May God bless their Union
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by chris51(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With Only 7 Guests Under One Canopy (Photos)

A Nigerian couple held a simple reception with few friends after exchanging their vows in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital, IgbereTV reports.

The couple's friend, Mr Alayi, posted photos from the church ceremony and reception held under a canopy with a table at a backyard on Thursday, December 24, 2020.

He captioned the photos on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Mr_alayi/status/1342088796163239936?s=19

Only one friend and a little boy attended at the church ceremony, while the about seven friends attended the simple wedding reception. Asoebi, bridesmaids, groomsmen were all absent in the wedding .

See photos and comments of some Twitter users below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376739/couple-holds-wedding-reception-backyard-7-guests-one-canopy-photos/

I love it
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by chris51(f): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
chris51:

I love it
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by aalangel(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Way to go guys... beautiful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Josywhyte: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na d one their hand reach na dem do. Make una no dey condemn their reception packaging abeg. What matters most is the happiness of getting married the couple get,not the reception or whatever!
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by akinade28(f): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
My dream wedding. Simple but classy with very fine pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
ElijahIme1992:
why una dey lyk attack dis lady ?

She be my person ohhhh

I only attack those who try to attack her

Warryyyyyy
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 6:00am On Dec 29, 2020
mariahAngel:
The new age kinda wedding reception. Mediocre! cool
grin
Y mediocre? Na stadium u want them to make use of...lol

They are cutting their coat according to their clothe na.
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by mariahAngel(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Munzy14:

grin
Y mediocre? Na stadium u want them to make use of...lol

They are cutting their coat according to their clothe na.

Well, I don't like it and can't pretend to like it. It's like a joke!
It might be OK for men, but not for ladies.

I'd rather prefer the village wedding/traditional marriage where everything is done in one day, with enough people there to celebrate, than that one.
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Well, I don't like it and can't pretend to like it. It's like a joke!
It might be OK for men, but not for ladies.

I'd rather prefer the village wedding/traditional marriage where everything is done in one day, with enough people there to celebrate, than that one.
Lol, women and talk of the town wedding reception....

Traditional wedding is our own style, this suite and white gown na borrow borrow culture.

Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, women and talk of the town wedding reception....

Traditional wedding is our own style, this suite and white gown na borrow borrow culture.

Owu I gbando mechaa ihe nile otu mgbo ka mma
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Owu I gbando mechaa ihe nile otu mgbo ka mma
True, but expenses no kwa na ya.

Me am the simple and classy type...o kara mu mma, i were ego ahu spoil my woman after the ceremony, than using it to cook heaven and earth for people weh no send in the name if crowd..cheesy

I don't attend all those things, so I doubt if people go attend mine..grin
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by mariahAngel(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Munzy14:

True, but expenses no kwa na ya.
Ehenu!
O di nfe Ilubata nwaanyi?

Me am the simple and classy type...o kara mu mma, i were ego ahu spoil my woman after the ceremony, than using it to cook heaven and earth for people weh no send in the name if crowd..cheesy

If the lady agrees, then...

I don't attend all those things, so I doubt if people go attend mine..grin

So, you're a snub? grin
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ehenu!
O di nfe Ilubata nwaanyi?

If the lady agrees, then...

So, you're a snub? grin
O nwere ike di nfe ma nwaanyi kweta...

Snub ke, no...Its my life style,generally am not the occassion type..If I appear at your ceremony na double celebration...cheesy

My real friends know this about me.

I drag my friends to a very good frnd's wedding yrs back...When she saw me she was super excited...cheesy She even ran from where she was sitting with the hubby to welcome us..She never knew I go surface at the event....With my goons....
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by mariahAngel(f): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
Munzy14:

O nwere ike di nfe ma nwaanyi kweta...

O nu na aka ya k'owu aka ndi nwe ya ni?
I wu eshigbote nwaafo nu, ekwuwola ka ndi a na-amaghi ome n'ala juru na nairaland. I ma na na ala Igbo, owughi nwaanyi nwe onwe ya. She doesn't even have a say when nna ya na umunna nna ya are having a discussion. All she can do is go through her mother.
Nwoke wu nwoke lushiri nwaanyi, lushie ya ama. Owughi all this new age type!

Snub ke, no...Its my life style,generally am not the occassion type..If I appear at your ceremony na double celebration...cheesy

My real friends know this about me.

I drag my friends to a very good frnd's wedding yrs back...When she saw me she was super excited...cheesy She even ran from where she was sitting with the hubby to welcome us..She never knew I go surface at the event....With my goons....

Ke I jiri wuru Ojukwu okwaya? Ebube Dike! grin
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

O nu na aka ya k'owu aka ndi nwe ya ni?
I wu eshigbote nwaafo nu, ekwuwola ka ndi a na-amaghi ome n'ala juru na nairaland. I ma na na ala Igbo, owughi nwaanyi nwe onwe ya. She doesn't even have a say when nna ya na umunna nna ya are having a discussion. All she can do is go through her mother.
Nwoke wu nwoke lushiri nwaanyi, lushie ya ama. Owughi all this new age type!

Ke I jiri wuru Ojukwu okwaya? Ebube Dike! grin
Hapu , nwa agboghobia a na alu alu, nwere role to play ka ihe diri nwoke na-alu ya nfe o...cheesy

Hapu kwa new age, onye o bula na aga ebe o ga diri ya nfe...Them no deh marry woman finish o...cheesy

O nani ojukwu, ma gowon ma obasanjo.

My style is mysterious...cheesy

Lowkey lowkey...
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Munzy14:

Hapu , nwa agboghobia a na alu alu, nwere role to play ka ihe diri nwoke na-alu ya nfe o...cheesy

Hapu kwa new age, onye o bula na aga ebe o ga diri ya nfe...Them no deh marry woman finish o...cheesy

Ngwanu...anuna'm

O nani ojukwu, ma gowon ma obasanjo.

My style is mysterious...cheesy

Lowkey lowkey...

Omimi! cheesy
Re: Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu...anuna'm

Omimi! cheesy
Ooooh...cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.