Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Wow!!!!should I Tell You The Secret That Have Have Make Me Earn Alot And Still M - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wow!!!!should I Tell You The Secret That Have Have Make Me Earn Alot And Still M (205 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!!should I Tell You The Secret That Have Have Make Me Earn Alot And Still M by Vincentexcel1: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
WOW!!!!SHOULD I TELL YOU THE SECRET THAT HAVE HAVE MAKE ME EARN ALOT AND STILL MAKING ME TO EARN...

Look You can decide to leave if you are not interested,but if you really want to make money spend your 2 minutes only to read this.

In 2009 I was looking for how to make money I joined a lot of network that i can make money they all paid me but it was something that I could not even use to Provide for my family.

Yes isn't that painful, Working hard and not getting a reward you deserve?

I Got scammed buy a lot of platforms of investments that didn't return my money,All I needed is just to make money

Should I tell you the one that pained me a lot.
The love of my life broke up with me because of lack of Money.

But I discovered my purpose after that I noticed after going to a restaurant, I ate a plate of rice but my money lost.

♦Have that happened to you before?

So the restaurant lady told me, for me to pay her, I should clean the whole Restaurant,I had no choice than to do it.

After cleaning I went home.

♦The idea that changed My life.

You see for me to get paid I had to exchange with my services.

I then noticed to make money you have to trade,but I dont have product? So how can I trade to make money?

So i decided to read books on sales,Copywriting,And other related topics.

In 6 months I was a bit equipped than before , I taught people how to sale I used my strategies in books some worked some didn't but I kept practicing.

In 1 month my total sales earned was 60k by offering my class at 1k only!!!.

Wow!! Since then I have never go back to the place I was in 2009 , I thank GOD.

Why did i tell you this?

The easiest way to make money is just by exchanging knowledge you have learned and practiced.

So from today Go and gain knowledge and practice it and sell.

Hope you learnt something?

Am willing to give out my sales books and tell you what worked or not?

Get my 10 books for FREE
And I will coach you 1 day for free.

Chat me Now on WhatsApp!!
https:///message/MMGR6T36XVJQC1

Or
https:///p4sjnm

If that doesn't work save my number in your phone and send me a message on WhatsApp for free mentorship.

My number:+22893521847

Chat me NOW before the offer ENDS!!!
Re: Wow!!!!should I Tell You The Secret That Have Have Make Me Earn Alot And Still M by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shut up there no secret
Re: Wow!!!!should I Tell You The Secret That Have Have Make Me Earn Alot And Still M by oranget(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Shut up there no secret
grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Officer Urgently Needed / Head Of Ecommerce / Marketing/sales Manager Needed Urgently In Paint Manufacturing Company, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.