Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (44972 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by palsenator(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2020
kingreign:

I should be telling you swine this.
FYI, I did a lot (I mean a lot) for my grand mother and my grand father when they were still alive and I didn't publicize it. So go do something for your aged grand parents.

So you are vexed because it is publicized? Wait you think he brought it to Nairaland? Or he shared it with different bloggers for cheap publicity? Your hatred couldn't let you see though and it is a pity.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 27, 2020
I'm missing granny already embarassed
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kinggideonn: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2020
MAD DISFIGUREDS WIFES FACE FOR LIFE 3 DAYS AFTER WEDDING!
P L E A S E...S U B S C R I B E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH7sQdFDm0E
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 5:04am On Dec 27, 2020
palsenator:

So you are vexed because it is publicized? Wait you think he brought it to Nairaland? Or he shared it with different bloggers for cheap publicity? Your hatred couldn't let you see though and it is a pity.

Keep your warped mentality to yourself. You wan defend zorr because you na ashawo ten ten kobo abi you dey hope to see and chop her kpomo? Shame on you püssÿ nigga! You better kpai that hopeless plan.

If you have hatred it's not my füçkin biz; but don't conclude I've got that hatred virus just because you have it running thru your system. I'm done replying you, next time you won't get the luxury of a reply from me no matter how much you whine.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Franklydes(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Guy you did well, even if its just this once in her life. well done.
I want to even cry
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Zinpat: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2020
So thoughtful of you. U r blessed.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Simvan: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Obvious lipsrsealed
Jodha:

I inherited it from her o grin
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Briller: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Yes, a good gesture to have taken her out but that meal sha, is very very unhealthy for someone her age.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by palsenator(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
kingreign:

Keep your warped mentality to yourself. You wan defend zorr because you na ashawo ten ten kobo abi you dey hope to see and chop her kpomo? Shame on you püssÿ nigga! You better kpai that hopeless plan.

If you have hatred it's not my füçkin biz; but don't conclude I've got that hatred virus just because you have it running thru your system. I'm done replying you, next time you won't get the luxury of a reply from me no matter how much you whine.

Having seen how you put so much effort just to reply others, I concluded you don't deserve a bit of my attention. You ooze negativity and obviously not a likeable personality. you can't even be cultured a bit. Common bro, don't think you are the only that can reply people.

Don't see all I wrote as insults, they are the obvious. I admonish you to work on your characters. You obviously are brilliant but channel it well. You don't have to sound abusive on top matter wey no reach you.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Isabella199: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by ceeceeuwa: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
kingreign:

Cry toy!

Yada Yada Yada!
It yaf do!
Our men are becoming "woman wrapper". Too talkative! Quarreling with a woman online... haba!
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

It yaf do!
Our men are becoming "woman wrapper". Too talkative! Quarreling with a woman online... haba!

You refer that phrase to yourself. Keep it to yourself. I dont follow your path so i have nothing in common with you.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Boxer007(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2021
kingreign:

I prefer onila to this crass weyrey. I think mrcork would love zorr cos she's light skinned.

true. Mrcork will definately get Zzor pregnant twice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.