Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman (486 Views)

Gay Man Caught In Sokoto Ordered To Remove Bra And Show How He Dresses Up (PICS) / Chris Brown Dresses Like A Terrorist For Halloween (PHOTO) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by envoymedia: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky took to his Instagram handle to explain why he dresses like a woman, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

"Dis message is for you all to read before you judge me. I was formally a man for almost 25yrs, nothing to show for it. I kept struggling even with my certificate as a graduate of accounting in university of Lagos, nothing to still show for it. I saw how all my females friends were cashing out back then. I went home and think about my life. If I join robbery they will end up killing me, secondly I don’t even have that heart to think to that dimension or to even scam people of their sweat. while I was growing I have a little bit of female features in me, so I decide to try what cross dressing look like. Under one yr of cross dressing I started making money. I was still surprise. So I gave my body more time, rubbing expensive creams, smelling good, using more of females body pills and looking out for myself. Boom more money keep coming... men admiring me, women giving me endorsements from right and left. Short story I fit in as a female to a man. God bless all d women around d world many of you love me and accepted me, save me and I will always respect WOMEN."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQoV_UFz1F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1376758/bobrisky-reveals-dresses-like-woman/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by Righteousness2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Almighty GOD is a Perfect.
HE is the only one that Makes no mistake.
Everything HE made is Good.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
for we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

When we engage in all these evils, what we are saying to GOD is that you made a Mistake in creating me.
You are saying to GOD that you are more knowledgeable than HIM.

Folks, that's Folly, that's Evil, that's Abomination.

There is a Path that seems right to Man/ woman, the End is Destruction..

Fear GOD , so it will be well with you

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by allen113: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
nawa
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by PlayerMeji: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's not easy to be a Man!

Modified
That's not Bob Risky's account..
It's a fake Instagram account
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by Iniobong34: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wen rapture come i 1da where him/she wil go wen dem say, men go this way, weman go this way. grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by Jodha(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bobrisky is actually a fun person....I like his personality....his rubbish aside..
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by James4358(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some of us had similar challenges after graduation But it didnt deter us! U've chosen ur destiny! So! carry go.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by Samietbig: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Iniobong34:
Wen rapture come i 1da where him/she wil go wen dem say, men go this way, weman go this way. grin

Worry more about yourself before the rapture
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why He Dresses Like A Woman by Iniobong34: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Samietbig:

Worry more about yourself before the rapture
thats true but atleast I know my stand

(1) (Reply)

Comedian MC Senibo Ebitimi Ogoniba Bought Second Car For Himself / How To Frustrate A Lady That Refuse To Chat With You In 2021- Adenekan / A Lady Cries Continuously As Boyfriend Proposes To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.