Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP (325 Views)

My Colleagues Got Missing Since Last Week Friday. / Share Your Location With Friends, Colleagues And Family On Webtalk / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP by Officialhow(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
My colleagues and I conducted a social Experiment on WHATSAPP evaluating what happens when an Administrator leaves a whatsapp group
Aim: The experiment was carried to evaluate the happenings that follow the exit of an Admin from a whatsapp group.

Research question: Does that mean the group will remain "adminless"?

Study Design: We created a whatsapp group for the participants, n= 7.

My findings from this Social Experiment.

1ST FINDING

Once an admin leaves the group.

The admin is transferred in respect to the Phone numbers sequence.

Proof:

When i left the group, the Admin was transferred to

Haymex

0703 852 ****

When Haymex left, it was transferred to

NATTY

0814 342 ****

When Natty left, it was transferred to my 2nd number

0814 941 ****

When I left, it was transferred to

Bulky

0816 776 ****

When Bulky left, it was transferred to

KONAMI

0816 968 ****

And when Konami eventually left,

ILori

0903 594 ****

was the last man standing.

PS: Even WhatsApp FAQ does not know it has a sequence or maybe they have not updated their FAQ on this topic. But we successfully proved that it follows a sequence of Phone numbers with evidence attached.

2ND FINDING

HYPOTHESIS: Group chats get blue ticks too.

If all members in a group read a message, the message gets a blue tick.
evidence attached below

#JustForFun
#inResearchITrust�

Re: My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP by Officialhow(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lalasticlacla please push to front page ���
Re: My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP by Federalcase(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice of you to educate the public on these but I no fit make money with this experiment na
Re: My Colleagues And I Conducted A Social Experiment On WHATSAPP by decatalyst(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Great stuff!

No research is greater than this.

This "simple" thing you did may birth new innovations...

(1) (Reply)

Repentance Alone Doesn't Bring Salvation? What God Really Wants From Us! / I Have A 3 Months Used Samsung A60 For Sale / How To Recover Your NECO Exam/registration Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.