Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend (3850 Views)

Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Goldmaxx(f): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Draslo:
Tufia
stop being homophobic

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Goldmaxx(f): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
I hate gays with passion ! disgusting sets of humans....if I have my way I will throw you all to the ocean...why polluting the earth like the people of Sodom & Gomorrah.?!!!
I hope you don't get to live in America with your toxicity and homophobia

1 Like

Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Rebekah029(f): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I hope you don't get to live in America with your toxicity and homophobia
If you are one, just change ok?..it's not too late...why doing what God hates?...
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Tụfịakwa, and na most of this guy's that usually walk, talk and behave like women, that are gays.

Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=DukeJoe17 post=97457101][/quote]
Are you still stuck in the 19th century or living under a rock because today it's possible to have children without the traditional way irrespective of your sexual orientation, not everyone wants to dive into the patriarchal anthem of marriage
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Tụfịakwa, and na most of this guy's that usually walk, talk and behave like women, that are gays.
Nah, if I show you masculine men who are gay, you will be questioning your own sexuality because of how masculine they are
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by DukeJoe17: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2020
[s]
Flamemignon1:

Are you still stuck in the 19th century or living under a rock because today it's possible to have children without the traditional way irrespective of your sexual orientation, not everyone wants to dive into the patriarchal anthem of marriage
[/s]
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
blazepascal:
this gay thing is very irritating
The same way the straight thing is irritating to them but you don't see them complaining
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
I hate gays with passion ! disgusting sets of humans....if I have my way I will throw you all to the ocean...why polluting the earth like the people of Sodom & Gomorrah.?!!!
The same person who's signature says let love lead
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by sisisioge: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love is a beautiful thing...I find them cute and funny at the same time.
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by mrbee1948: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Flamemignon1:

Ha haha, a man's sexual orientation is his true test of masculinity. Yes, easy on the misogyny buddy.... That's where homophobia stems from.

And please get your head out of the ignorance hole, homosexuality doesn't mean you are weak, if it's anything, it shows strength, that one chose his own masculinity and defined it his own way, a rebel to society whereas you are still adhering to the rules. Have a lovely night

You said Homosexuality shows strength huh! If you are strong , come to my hood in Abule Egba with your gay partner & u disgusting gays should start kissing in public.
Na "2by2" dem go use open that your empty skull.

TUFIAKWA!
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
mrbee1948:

You said Homosexuality shows strength huh! If you are strong , come to my hood in Abule Egba with your gay partner & u disgusting gays should start kissing in public.
Na "2by2" dem go use open that your empty skull.

TUFIAKWA!
If a man is gonna kill another man for living his life then he's the weak one, no real man have the time to start up a fight when chasing his dreams and your aggressive masculinity or "toutness" isn't masculinity, it's failed humanity. Have a sunny day

Also why don't they fight one on one with me, then they will see how weak I am
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Rebekah029(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Flamemignon1:

The same person who's signature says let love lead
Excluding the gays ok ! I hate what God hates and I love what He loves.... but seriously, if you are one, just change...it's not too late.
Shalom !
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by mrbee1948: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Flamemignon1:

If a man is gonna kill another man for living his life then he's the weak one, no real man have the time to start up a fight when chasing his dreams and your aggressive masculinity or "toutness" isn't masculinity, it's failed humanity. Have a sunny day h

Also why don't they fight one on one with me, then they will see how weak I am

Fight one on one with you huh? You are looking for whom to rape abi?
Your have failed.
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
Excluding the gays ok ! I hate what God hates and I love what He loves.... but seriously, if you are one, just change...it's not too late.
Shalom !
The bolded should be included in your signature
Re: Gay Nigerian man shares 'How it started Vs How it is going' with his boyfriend by Flamemignon1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
mrbee1948:

Fight one on one with you huh? You are looking for whom to rape abi?
Your have failed.
Is that an invitation? Is it a fantasy of yours to be taken by a muscular lad? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mya Vs Ashanti / Mohit Stars,who Is The Most Handsome / Cute Photo Of Akon And Yvonne Nelson Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.