Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,222 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Did You Come Across Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did You Come Across Nairaland (248 Views)

"Alone You Come, Alone You Will Go" - Annie Idibia Shares Cryptic Post (Photo) / Rihanna Reacts As She Come Across Viral Photo Of A Little Girl Who Look Like Her / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
I came across Nairaland, when I searched for a song I wanted to download and it connected me to nairaland.
At first, didn't give a damn about it till I started visiting regularly and found it quite interested.
I'm quite disappointed that it's not well developed sha.
Lacks beautiful designs and feature like Reddit
But I still love it, I visit it every day.
How did you come nairaland?
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Bola146(f): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
When I was searching for skin cure
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Henrywalker: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuu.uck
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
rap text made me know nairaland back then it was on 2go before migrating to FB and NL
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
rap text made me know nairaland back then it was on 2go before migrating to FB and NL
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Has I was crossing the road
Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Was searching for about Iguanas and the topic brought me to NL.

What made me interested, was the funny and madt comments.

Follow my signature to get 200# awoof airtime

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Brandonx(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's been long so I can't really remember, once upon a time nairaland was fun I even had the app on my blackberry phone that year grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Across Nairaland by Firefox234(f): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
A friend told me that was in 2014...

(1) (Reply)

Read Reactions Over Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana, As Wizkid Is Also Dragg / Why I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / 3 Years Down The Line, We've Reached Over 100, 000 Viewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.