Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Maradona Or Pele Who Is The Best Of All Times. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maradona Or Pele Who Is The Best Of All Times. (986 Views)

Images Of An Icon.happy Birthday Diego Maradona / Messi Vs Maradona Vs Pele. Who Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Time? / Calling Lionel Messi The Greatest Player In The World Must Stop! - Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Or Pele Who Is The Best Of All Times. by Ikomi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2007
I strongly think Maradona is the best player that ever played in Fifa world cup. He is a man of great wit and strong will. He might have not been able to handle success. But when it comes to playing football I believe no one can do what Maradona was able to do with the ball.
Re: Maradona Or Pele Who Is The Best Of All Times. by zynzyn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ikomi:
I strongly think Maradona is the best player that ever played in Fifa world cup. He is a man of great wit and strong will. He might have not been able to handle success. But when it comes to playing football I believe no one can do what Maradona was able to do with the ball.

Check the facts. Pele has much better stats than Maradona despite the fact that Pele played only 1 World Cup game in his athletic prime!

(1) (Reply)

Rob Styles: Robbing In Style?! / A Blast From The Past - The "bull" Amokachi / 2 Year Old Snooker Whiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.