Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,949 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! (1182 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by Musky001: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times publisher and Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha earlier set internet on fire after a photograph of the both of them was posted by the actress on her Instagram page.
The photo which ignited some sort of frenzy across social media platforms indicated a whirl romance between the two and immediately set tongues wagging.

E-nigeria! reported earlier that both Rita Dominic and Fidelis Anosike had been in a relationship for some time and are planning a big society wedding in April, 2021. READ IT HERE

Responding to our report, Anosike who spoke to PM News confirmed it saying that the wedding may be around April. He said, “I have been married to my work for the past ten years”.

Until today, the lovebirds have managed to exercise some discretion; keeping their affair off the radar.

In the comment section of Miss Dominic’s earlier Instagram post, her colleagues, friends and followers have been showering her with congratulatory messages.

“Me I am here for THIS ! Make I park my bicycle first”, wrote Chioma Akpotha, another actress.

Another Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo also wrote: “congratulations darling and Merry Christmas”.

Anosike is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Folio Communications Limited, which controls Nigeria’s oldest newspaper, the Daily Times.
https://e-nigeriang.com/fidelis-anosike-speaks-on-wedding-with-rita-dominic/

Re: Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by Buharidgeneral: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
This one na big fish ooo. Happy married life in advance
Re: Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by RedPanthar: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Smh. Look at what you denied yourself all thus years. I hope the younger sisters she has, in the feminists are watching this carefully...

... Of course you get my message and know what I mean angry..

.. I don't like mehn, I don't want mehn. Deny ya self till 57, bitter tins angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by etrange: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
The person above, must you guys always be vile? Where did she tell you she hated men? The single ones, you'll insult; dating ones, you'll insult; married ones, you'll insult. That's toxic masculinity, man. If you don't have anything good to say to them, just move on.

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:
Smh. Look at what you denied yourself all thus years. I hope the younger sisters she has, in the feminists are watching this carefully...

... Of course you get my message and know what I mean angry..

.. I don't like mehn, I don't want mehn. Deny ya self till 57, bitter tins angry
Be calming down young man. That a woman rejected you doesn't mean they reject every man.. With this your comment, you will be a soutvet of aorroet to any woman who endat with your.
She was single and now she's getting married and instead of you to congratulate them, you are showing the whole world how bitter you are about women.
May God help you brother

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Anosike Speaks On Wedding With Rita Dominic | E-nigeria! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
etrange:
The person above, must you guys always be vile? Where did she tell you she hated men? The single ones, you'll insult; dating ones, you'll insult; married ones, you'll insult. That's toxic masculinity, man. If you don't have anything good to say to them, just move on.
Don't mind d the kid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts Employee With 2018 Lexus GX 460 Car (Photos) / My Honey Pussy Can Handle Any Big Dicks - Big Breasts Lady Leaks Mahd Doggy Vide / Download Album: Ariana Grande Positions (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.