Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? (1566 Views)

Know More About Open Cabling Registration / Education Is Key But Skills Open Doors / 2020/2021 Russian Scholarship!!! Love Your Neighbor As Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by boscho(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good evening everyone. I saw a message about proceeding to the next stage of the above scholarship this evening. I applied for Civil Engineering but on checking their website to download questions to use to prepare, I saw questions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering Questions only. I am somehow confused as it doesn't match with my choice of course.
If there is anyone that's a beneficiary of this scholarship before, please I need your helps to put me through.
This scholarship is very precious to me
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by solalal36(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2021
boscho:
Good evening everyone. I saw a message about proceeding to the next stage of the above scholarship this evening. I applied for Civil Engineering but on checking their website to download questions to use to prepare, I saw questions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering Questions only. I am somehow confused as it doesn't match with my choice of course.
If there is anyone that's a beneficiary of this scholarship before, please I need your helps to put me through.
This scholarship is very precious to me
Hello!
I hope you get to see this early..
I applied for biotechnology as priority. Clinical medicine and public health as second choice. However, I was shortlisted for clinical medicine (I read Biochemistry at undergraduate level). As it stands, the demo questions for clinical medicine are alien to me but I'm still studying for it.. You should do the same..You never know the end

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
###
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by solalal36(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2021
KeneA:

Hello good morning, I am also writing for Biotechnology. Please can we connect on WhatsApp. I want to be put through the software issues as well. Please add me up, 09056813443
Please ask your questions here. I'm not really regular on WhatsApp.
My exam date was on Saturday.. I wasn't able to write the exam..They claimed my Internet connection isn't strong enough...
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by solalal36(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
KeneA:

Same, I wasn't able to write. It's been shifted to tomorrow. The software isn't able to set up and I can't take the pretest. It keeps closing Everytime I try to take it. Want to know if you have taken the pretest.
I wasn't able to take the pretest too
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by Deejayprof: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
KeneA:
Hello good morning, I am also writing for Biotechnology. Please can we connect.

Good day,

Please did you later win?
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by Deejayprof: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
solalal36:

Please ask your questions here. I'm not really regular on WhatsApp.
My exam date was on Saturday.. I wasn't able to write the exam..They claimed my Internet connection isn't strong enough...

Hello,

Hope you are good?

How did it go please?
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by solalal36(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Deejayprof:

Hello,
Hope you are good?
How did it go please?
I'm done with this. Didn't take the test again
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Does Anyone Know About Open Doors Russian Scholarship? by KeneA: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi: “this Is What Success Looks Like” / I'm Stuck Trying To Get My International Passport / My Secondary School. Thought I Would Share With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.