Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nysc Posting - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Posting (345 Views)

Who Can Help Me Do My Nysc Posting To Lagos? / Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Posting by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Do you wish to work your NYSC to the state of your choice?

Are you scared of being posted in a state where u think you will find it difficult to cope?

Worry no more with Travengo Travels and Tours we gat you covered.

With just a lower fee, you will get the service you required

Payment is also refundable, but you see, we have never failed for the past 10 years ,with good testimonies.

Locate our offices in Abuja, Lagos, Owerri and Ibadan.

So that you can get to know people you are doing business with

It is 99.99% guaranteed.

Chat me up on whatsap 0806711349
Or search me up on Facebook with the name Daniel blessing stepheny or Dumebi Daniels

For more enquiries

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Today: Share Your Experience From The Other Camp / State Coordinator Flags Off Saed Program, Charges Pcms To Embrace Skill Acquisit / School Of Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.