Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? (2925 Views)

Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions / Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by tawiatata: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUlgtncoSA

Ok... I know this video is going to prove controversial and some people will attack me. But I want to provoke a genuine conversation. If ministers of God are truly mouthpieces of God, why did no one warn us about the catastrophic events of 2020

I compiled this video from various 2020 cross-over services where prophecies and prophetic declarations were made for 2020. No one gave even a hint of the pandemic that was about to hit. Pastors featured include Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Paul Enenche, Matthew Ashimolowo, Paul Adefarasin, Ayo Oritsejafor (who actually asked people to PURCHASE his prophecy), Emmanuel Makandiwa, Shepherd Bushiri, Dag Heward-Mills and more...
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by CodeTemplar: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
. . .
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by ahnie: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
We should masked them up and SLIT their throats abi?
please kindly leave them to God.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by OkCornel(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Forget it jare, Nigerians will never learn. The same thing will repeat itself in this year’s crossover service.

I’m patiently awaiting 2021 predictions prophecies.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by ednut1(m): 3:33am On Dec 27, 2020
All con men. But Nigerians see them as demi gods

1 Like

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Saao(m): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Forget the pandemic, 2020 is the best of the year for me as a person. When you choose to walk with God, everything around you will encounter turn around. Those prophesy wasn't fake, people indeed succeeded more in 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by femi4: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2020
ahnie:
We should masked them up and SLIT their throats abi?

please kindly leave them to God.
You are deviating from the question

1 Like

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by femi4: 5:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Saao:
Forget the pandemic, 2020 is the best of the year for me as a person. When you choose to walk with God, everything around you will encounter turn around. Those prophesy wasn't fake, people indeed succeeded more in 2020.
I can see from your threads...be deceiving yourself
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by femi4: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2020
They are all con men. Wow unto those who said the Lord speak when the Lord has not spoken

Jer 14:14

And the Lord said to me, “The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart

Ezekiel 13:2-5
“Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy from their own inspiration, ‘Listen to the word of the Lord! Thus says the Lord God, “Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing. O Israel, your prophets have been like foxes among ruins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2020
OP the pandemic is a hoax hence God does not reveal hoax! grin Tell me any man of God that contracted COVID. The only carriers we know are govt officials, for obvious reasons. Deal with it bro. COV-ID19 is heralding or forerunner to ID20

1 Like

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by kingi777: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2020
They simply prophesied what people wanted to hear. It also goes to show they use psychology on people. Our generation had never seen lockdown, restriction of movement, churches and schools being closed for months, football stadiums empty, use of face mask etc. Watch out, the experience of this year 2020 will be a yardstick for their 2021 predictions.
Real Prophets are fiery and speak the revelation of God without adding anything to please people for gains or retention of members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by obyrich(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Amitez:
OP the pandemic is a hoax hence God does not reveal hoax! grin Tell me any man of God that contracted COVID. The only carriers we know are govt officials, for obvious reasons. Deal with it bro. COV-ID19 is heralding or forerunner to ID20
At least they should have seen the lockdown and the corollary hardship it foisted to forewarn Christian's to save for the rainy day. Joseph did something similar when he was in Egypt.

They should have seen the EndSARs uprising and warned both government officials, who are of course their friends, as well as other opinion leaders on the need to proactively manage the situation.

They should have seen dollars rising and warned Christian business men

They should have seen an uprise in banditry and kidnapping in the North which resulted in the rise in cost of food stuff and asked the church to pray for divine intervention.

Do you know how many Christians that have been killed or kidnapped this year, including pastors?

These same prophetic declarations are made every year but the opposite is the reality.

People will always have a break through every year. People will always marry every year.
People will always fall sick and get healed every year.

You don't need a prophet to know this.

Orisejafor even asked people to go and purchase his prophecies with #100. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by FirstSon01: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2020
They're all scams. This year they'll come and repeat that same nonsense again.
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by roundman: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Wolves in sheep's clothing, that what they are.But naija follow...follow Christians nor go ever hear,maga nor dey finish.
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by oshonwambada: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Saao:
God bless u immediately

1 Like

Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by aremuforlife(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2020
One of the prophesy if prophet tb Joshua is that, this year is a year of humble anc humility.
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Temotala: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2020
aremuforlife:
One of the prophesy if prophet tb Joshua is that, this year is a year of humble anc humility.

True - TB Joshua said of 2020: "This year will be a year of HUMILITY. This year, the Lord will humble us with our challenges. Challenges can be affliction, arrogance, pride, wickedness or bad habits. To humble us with these is for those things to destroy us or expose us. Let us move closer to God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aJLBVG96c
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Afamed: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2020
The simple lesson is there for you to learn. Put your hope in God, all those self acclaimed men of god are just normal human creatures like you and l
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by 7lives: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Dr Olukoya of MFM said this 2020 is a year of great danger, he said anyone who survived it must do a special thanksgiving.
He was so on point, even yesterday a family friend still lost an eleven years old son to an ordinary swimming pool, boxing day gone wrong.
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by jimmychang: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2020
obyrich:
At least they should have seen the lockdown and the corollary hardship it foisted to forewarn Christian's to save for the rainy day. Joseph did something similar when he was in Egypt.

They should have seen the EndSARs uprising and warned both government officials, who are of course their friends, as well as other opinion leaders on the need to proactively manage the situation.

They should have seen an uprise in banditry and kidnapping in the North which resulted in the rise in cost of food stuff and asked the church to pray for divine intervention.

Do you know how many Christians that have been killed or kidnapped this year, including pastors?

These same prophetic declarations are made every year but the opposite is the reality.

People will always have a break through every year. People will always marry every year.

A man of God saw the end Sars movement...but he is not a popular man of God ..I guess I saw it on Facebook......

He didn't see Covid 19 though...but he was detailed about the end Sars protest
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Afamed: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
7lives:
Dr Olukoya of MFM said this 2020 is a year of great danger, he said anyone who survived it must do a special thanksgiving.
He was so on point, even yesterday a family friend still lost an eleven years old son to an ordinary swimming pool, boxing day gone wrong.
Every year has always been a very dangerous year. He should have been more precise about what would make it so dangerous year. Wake up
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by adadike(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
My pastor predicted it accurately and even the month here in Anambra. But he is poor and no one knows him
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Muna4real(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
tawiatata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUlgtncoSA

Ok... I know this video is going to prove controversial and some people will attack me. But I want to provoke a genuine conversation. If ministers of God are truly mouthpieces of God, why did no one warn us about the catastrophic events of 2020

I compiled this video from various 2020 cross-over services where prophecies and prophetic declarations were made for 2020. No one gave even a hint of the pandemic that was about to hit. Pastors featured include Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Paul Enenche, Matthew Ashimolowo, Paul Adefarasin, Ayo Oritsejafor (who actually asked people to PURCHASE his prophecy), Emmanuel Makandiwa, Shepherd Bushiri, Dag Heward-Mills and more...

Let me ask you ,if they have prophesied about it, what would you or your country have done about it? And what have you all done about the previous prophesies they have declared if not continuously insulting them and calling them prophets of doom?
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Muna4real(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
obyrich:

What would you have done with all those prophesies? Or would you have gone to China to stop the spread of covid 19 ? Or gone to Abuja to prevent the lock down? Tell me .
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by Muna4real(f): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Every year has always been a very dangerous year. He should have been more precise about what would make it so dangerous year. Wake up

More precise about what? You are still the one who's going to call him a prophet of doom. Have you taken any of their prophesies seriously before in your life? Why are you expecting a fresh one to be declared? It won't change anything. Honestly, what is your problem with pastors?
Re: Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? by mohims(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Especially that one that wears white suit that has frog eyes. He is a professional Yahoo Yahoo guy in suit. If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released Today;dss Source ~~IGBERE TV / APC Convention: Did SW Fare Better Than SE? / Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.