Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,626 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria (11990 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 26 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 26 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For September 26 2020 In Nigeria - (3,011 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by LaiMowamed: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Empiree:
Why is Nigeria media silent on persecution of these former Christians?. Why so much hypocrisy?.

Nigeria is a "secular country". But these former Christians were beaten, their resources and family sabotaged because they converted to Islam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1311445955889916&id=100010735713607

Pastor Oyedepo and other pastor kidnapped this man's wife and kids because he embraced Islam. It is being 8yrs since he saw his family.

The media is silent.. If it was other way around media would be on fire.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1307114992989679&id=100010735713607

Be sure you watch both brief Facebook videos before you open your mouth
Not true
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by Empiree: 4:11am On Dec 27, 2020
LaiMowamed:

Not true
your proof?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by okomile(f): 4:14am On Dec 27, 2020
No state can surpass Lasgidi for this scamdemic oooooo

grin grin grin

We move as usual

After holidays, they will mark register to over 1000

Anyways, we move
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by tit(f): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2020
how can a actor Sherman Moore get corona?
Is he essential duty?
Did he go to white house?
na winch?
how manage?
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by tit(f): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Plateau is how because their temperature is like abroad
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 5:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Coronavirus must end with this year..
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:10am On Dec 27, 2020
luvmijeje:
I'm not an health expert but I work in the travel industry so let me educate you all a little.

Before you travel out or in into this country you must do a Covid-19 test in a government approved lab. And most of this labs are not government owned. They are run by professionals. So when you test positive, your result will be transmitted to Ncdc and to government agencies in charge of contact tracing.

I know our government are largely dishonest but this time, they have been over trying. If not for them, Nigeria would have been worse than America.

They need all of us to support them. If this thing goes out of hand, we are all in soup. Please stop saying is a lie. Na true o.

Well said,
Will also like to point out dat I'm also a health safety, environmental officer working outside the country..

I kno all of these and how Covid - 19 is being handled over here.. Not like ours. That u know as well.

A quick one, what do you have to say bout a state such as Kogi state?

The markets are not even left out, most government ministries I visited in Abuja, were just making a mockery of themselves and the whole thing cos they aren't even wearing a face mask.. Just hanging on their Jaws.. Funny!

Buddy, enlighten me more on COVID19 in Nigeria cos I kno nuthin here.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by darelar5(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2020
good morning my country people
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Well said,
Will also like to point out dat I'm also a health safety, environmental officer working outside the country..

I kno all of these and how Covid - 19 is being handled over here.. Not like ours. That u know as well.

A quick one, what do you have to say bout a state such as Kogi state?

The markets are not even left out, most government ministries I visited in Abuja, were just making a mockery of themselves and the whole thing cos they aren't even wearing a face mask.. Just hanging on their Jaws.. Funny!

Buddy, enlighten me more on COVID19 in Nigeria cos I kno nuthin here.

All what you observed are the reasons Covid-19 will be catastrophic in Nigeria if the government agencies lose control of the contact tracing.

Nigerians are stubborn and disorderly. In addition to all these they are ignorant. And those that are ignorant are the most vocal and you can see that on this thread.

If the government lose control, we don't have enough hospitals or health professionals to deal with it and that's why the death rate will be devastating.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2020
luvmijeje:

All what you observed are the reasons Covid-19 will be catastrophic in Nigeria if the government agencies lose control of the contact tracing.

Nigerians are stubborn and disorderly. In addition to all these they are ignorant. And those that are ignorant are the most vocal and you can see that on this thread.

If the government lose control, we don't have enough hospitals or health professionals to deal with it and that's why the death rate will be devastating.
Very well..
I appreciate yuh prompt response. Ok

But u still haven't say sumthn on d Kogi state I raised..

Even at the immigration office in Abuja I visited.. They aren't wearing any nose mask..

I was also having a convo wit some of their colleagues as to why they aren't wearing it.. They said, nuthin meaningful..

Can you also tell me of any quarantine centre you kno.. If you don't mind..

I stand to be corrected!
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Austineva:
Mad people! No difference between Ncdc and yahoo yahoo people! What a governmental agenda to loot us dry! Someone should pls tell me where all these corona virus patients are bn kept and treated just to clear my doubt! Ncdc is still doing all these just to loot more funds and for d sake of joblessness! Tufiakwa cry cry

Stay safe Oga
wear your mask and social distance as much as you can.
blessed and fortune are those who didn't see but yet believe..
RIP to those who loss their life to the virus.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Rivers cases have started rising.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Very well..
I appreciate yuh prompt response. Ok

But u still haven't say sumthn on d Kogi state I raised..

Even at the immigration office in Abuja I visited.. They aren't wearing any nose mask..

I was also having a convo wit some of their colleagues as to why they aren't wearing it.. They said, nuthin meaningful..

Can you also tell me of any quarantine centre you kno.. If you don't mind..

I stand to be corrected!

I know of Lagos. A friend of mine who was a health professional was recruited specially for this and he has been reporting at this center since the Covid-19 begins and he even shared pics of this center with me.

You can even Google it. It has been on the news and not something that's hidden.
Re: COVID-19 Update For December 26 2020 In Nigeria by Pizzo83: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
When will all dis scam issue end in dis country like convid-419, #saynotoscamconvid419

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? / Hoplites Sickle Cell Foundation Hosts Sickle Cell Warriors For A Valentine's Spe / 'diet Or Die,' World’s Fattest Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.