Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line (1495 Views)

Help, This Is What My Whatsapp Business Displays Each Time I Try To Register / Problem Calling My Modules In Python / Help...my Facebook Account Keeps Saying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2020
Hello people,
Please, help.
I keep receiving calls from this number 018887101 and whenever I try to pick the call the call will drop. The number can call me like 5 to 6 times a day and has been calling for months
Do anyone know what could be happening, and what can I do?
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by OB7Foreva(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by entrep88: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Same number calls me too, maybe has to do with our cbn loan application.
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
entrep88:
Same number calls me too, maybe has to do with our cbn loan application.

I don't believe that to be true, this number calls me at night too which government official will be at work that time? Also, do this number call those who have gotten their loan.
Also, when the number calls you were you able to speak with anyone at the other end?
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by entrep88: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

I don't believe that to be true, this number calls me at night too which government official will be at work that time? Also, do this number call those who have gotten their loan.
Also, when the number calls you were you able to speak with anyone at the other end?
Nope..Hangs up immediately. Called twice today sef.
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
entrep88:
Nope..Hangs up immediately. Called twice today sef.
You see what I am talking about
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by blaquemyc: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2020
So i'm not alone, na google search of na im lead me here so. Even 11pm dem dey call person
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2020
blaquemyc:
So i'm not alone, na google search of na im lead me here so. Even 11pm dem dey call person

We really need more light into this number calling people anyhow, are we still save in this country?
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Ayemileto(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
You see the middle one I picked here? It belongs to Jiji.

I don't know about the other ones as I didn't pick the call.

But maybe this can give you a clue.

Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ayemileto:
You see the middle one I picked here? It belongs to Jiji.

I don't know about the other ones as I didn't pick the call.

But maybe this can give you a clue.

Ok, since you confirmed that to be from jiji, ok this help to some extent.
But if I may ask is it from a jiji sealer or the main organization?
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Ayemileto(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kabiyesi12:

Ok, since you confirmed that to be from jiji, ok this help to some extent.
But if I may ask is it from a jiji sealer or the main organization?

The organisation.

If you have adverts there, the call is to try to talk you into subscribing for one of their promotions.

And the one I picked came at the evening/night.
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ayemileto:

The organisation.

If you have adverts there, the call is to try to talk you into subscribing for one of their promotions.

And the one I picked came at the evening/night.

I have some old advert on with them, the call might be from them or other organizations like them
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
This number 018887101 keeps calling me and hangs up when I pickup.
Re: Please, Help This Phone Number Keeps Calling My Line by Kabiyesi12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
megatron1:
This number 018887101 keeps calling me and hangs up when I pickup.

Do you have an advert with jiji.com?

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Decagon? / From Estate Agent To Programmer, No Lappy / Greatest List Of Freely Available Programming Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.