Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) (3384 Views)

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Check Out Imo New Deputy Governor (pix...) / Check Out Imo Deputy Governor's Statement About His Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2020
I am repping Imo State...

Check out their cool executive conference room.

Truth be told, Rochas did a very good job in ensuring the interiors of all his projects are top notch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2020
The quality of the conference room is only as useful as the decisions that come out of there and how positively it impacts the life of the common Imolite or Nigerian, so forget the competition cos it doesn't help the common citizen in any way...

That's the British house of commons (of the entire UK) and there's nothing exquisite about it, yet the the quality of ideas they generate there is second to none. They don't place their own comfort above the citizens' needs.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by iamkingdaniel: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2020
A person who has nothing does so much to impress, dassall I Ken say about those pictures above.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Twutin: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
A person who has nothing does so much to impress, dassall I Ken say about those pictures above.

Post the pictures of your own states executive conference room abeg make we laugh.
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by jideflash(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2020
while the politicians are laughing last at you. What relevant is a Conference room interior decor. Mediocrity is your surname. Goat.

NwaforIgbo:

Truth be told, Rochas did a very good job in ensuring the interiors of all his projects are top notch.
Twutin:

Post the pictures of your own states executive conference room abeg make we laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by alizma: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2020
That is okorocha's hand work. But Imolite wants his head just because he is not in PDP.
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by nabiz(m): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Alway beautiful on picture. The building is useless. Low quality and standard. May be you took this picture immediately after finishing the building. If you go to this building u will hate that man called okorocha. The tiles are pulling off, the cheap China zinc is falling, every scatter scatter

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Susu888(m): 3:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Unfvcking believable!!
Abeg how can they (politicians) take people seriously and sit up to do their jobs well if we're comparing interiors of their conference rooms instead of their achievements??

May thunder strike your balls... angry
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by femi4: 5:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Is conference room part of the dividends of democracy to the masses...smh

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by SmartPolician: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2020
alizma:
That is okorocha's hand work. But Imolite wants his head just because he is not in PDP.

That's not true.

Okorocha is a man who lacks orderliness.

Today, he see him building world-class facility, but tomorrow you see him doing a life-threatening project.

For instance, his buildings are some of the best in the east and elsewhere in Nigeria. However, most of his road projects and bridges are the perfect definition of deathtraps.

The attack on Okorocha has nothing to do with party. After all, as governor, he won twice both in APGA and APC.

I was in Ebonyi State yesterday to get a sense of how Dave Umahi achieves his feats. One contractor told me that the man is always on project site chasing contractors up and down grin
Nigeria lacks committed leaders and Rochas is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Godons1: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Yet, IMO STATE Is the HQ of unemployed youths in this Country. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Godons1: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Twutin:

Apart from this executive Hall, the only thing that strive in that State is Prostitution and Runs. Both married women and single Ladies do it. PROVE ME WRONG. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Kzinne: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by SEGLIZ: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2020
xProfx:
The quality of the conference room is only as useful as the decisions that come out of there and how positively it impacts the life of the common Imolite or Nigerian, so forget the competition cos it doesn't help the common citizen in any way...

That's the British house of commons (of the entire UK) and there's nothing exquisite about it, yet the the quality of ideas they generate there is second to none. They don't place their own comfort above the citizens' needs.

thanks and God bless.
I will ask the op, how does that conference hall change the narratives of that state?
how does it change the narratives of that poor kid on the street hawking wears?
bunch of fools that are meant to be on the drawing board strategising for the liberation of their yet unborn generations (children) celebrating the failure of our leaders.
little do I argue 'the Nigerian youths are lazy' because this ones proving and justifying that statement.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:

thanks and God bless.
I will ask the op, how does that conference hall change the narratives of that state?
how does it change the narratives of that poor kid on the street hawking wears?
bunch of fools that are meant to be on the drawing board strategising for the liberation of their yet unborn generations (children) celebrating the failure of our leaders.
little do I argue 'the Nigerian youths are lazy' because this ones proving and justifying that statement.

I am just appreciating a good thing when I see one.. Chekina
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Godons1:

Apart from this executive Hall, the only thing that strive in that State is Prostitution and Runs. Both married women and single Ladies do it. PROVE ME WRONG. grin grin grin grin grin

You might be right, you might be wrong.. But who cares

Owerri is growing and that's all that matters
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by SEGLIZ: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

I am just appreciating a good thing when I see one.. Chekina

it is fair to appreciate good things but truth is there are some good things that don't deserve our appreciation.
when it is about our politicians nothing good to be appreciated. truly, appreciating that thing is like justifying the evil behind the scene.
the financial paper projection and the invisible cash flow (embezzled finance) is not worth but good enough to change the narratives of those kids on the street.
I'm not on here to attack you but it is high time we start holding our leaders accountable and responsible, channelling our resources and tax payers funds rightly.
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:

it is fair to appreciate good things but truth is there are some good things that don't deserve our appreciation.
when it is about our politicians nothing good to be appreciated. truly, appreciating that thing is like justifying the evil behind the scene.
the financial paper projection and the invisible cash flow (embezzled finance) is not worth but good enough to change the narratives of those kids on the street.
I'm not on here to attack you but it is high time we start holding our leaders accountable and responsible, channelling our resources and tax payers funds rightly.

The conference room is a public property. THere is nothing wrong making it look beffiting for an oil producing state.
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Twutin: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Biggesthead6, do you enjoy ban?
Godons1:

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by SEGLIZ: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

The conference room is a public property. THere is nothing wrong making it look beffiting for an oil producing state.

public property for a few or a single individual while the public it is meant for are poverty ridden!?
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:

public property for a few or a single individual while the public it is meant for are poverty ridden!?

Nope.. Public property to house and carry out government functions and activities for the public interest.
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Enudapan: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

xProfx:

Tuale odogwu, you made sense die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by Godons1: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Collect

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
and what comes of that room in terms of useful decisions that uplifts the commonest man in the streets makes it the best......
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by clericuzzio(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Has it translated to good governance or development of the state?
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by NwaforIgbo: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
clericuzzio:

Has it translated to good governance or development of the state?

Not yet, but its a good development... Were they expected to use shoddy and archaic buildings instead?
Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by ryloy: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why are there different Seals

Re: Which State Has The Best Executive Conference Room? Check Out Imo's (pics) by clericuzzio(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Not yet, but its a good development... Were they expected to use shoddy and archaic buildings instead?

Even if they stay in gold building their brain won't function. So it's better thy stayed under a mango tree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since Abuja Is Now A State, What Is The Capital Of Abuja? / Muslim Belief This Is A True Story And The Author, Rick Mathes, / How To Curb Kidnapping, Others In South-east, By Nas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.