Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) (585 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Hi

I'm happy to have you here.

Most marriages don't last no more and we all keep wondering why.

You know there are things you are definitely not doing right.

Have you ever tried to find out??

Why always feel like your wife,children or husband don't love you??

You just don't know they do, right?
Your inward appearance drives them away.

Anyway, I created a thread for married folks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

I'll keep the thread updated every week,with new styles for married couples.

If you want me to discuss any topic as regards family or soften any issue you're having in your marriage, you can drop it below or in the referenced link.

Want to talk privately? Pm or mention me with your WhatsApp number.

NB: It's all free

In the light of this,as a father try to avoid treating your wife like she's nothing.
Accord her some respect cause,truth be said ** 98.8% of children are more connected emotionally to their mothers**
Your constant beating and abusing your wife is just a form of hate booster in your kids.

RESIST THAT URGE.

Happy holidays smiley
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Everyone's a therapist online.

1 Like

Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Robert1da:
Go and find your own area of strengths and develop it too
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Robert1da:
Modified to avoid controversy.

Do follow the thread. Cause I'll be posting everything you need as a married couple. smiley
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Go and find your own area of strengths and develop it too

1 Like

Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Robert1da:

Lol I wonder what made that man give him a slide.

I still don't understand this photo.
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:42am On Dec 27, 2020
StacyO:
Hi

I'm happy to have you here.

Most marriages don't last no more and we all keep wondering why.

You know there are things you are definitely not doing right.

Have you ever tried to find out??

Why always feel like your wife,children or husband don't love you??

You just don't know they do, right?
Your inward appearance drives them away.

Anyway, I created a thread for married folks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

If you want me to discuss any topic as regards family or soften any issue you're having in your marriage, you can drop it below or in the referenced link.

NB: It's all free

In the light of this,as a father try to avoid treating your wife like she's nothing.
Accord her some respect cause,truth be said ** 98.8% of children are more connected emotionally to their mothers**
Your constant beating and abusing your wife is just a form of hate booster in your kids.

RESIST THAT URGE.

Happy holidays smiley

Would not want to keep my phone number in the open, would you mind checking my signature? would love your input on an issue. Thank you
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
StacyO:
Hi

@bolded, the weekly update is not coming, looking forward to it, hope you are okay anyways?

. Take care
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by SILENTandSMART2: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
this one dey yarn dust grin grin

nonsense grin
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

@bolded, the weekly update is not coming, looking forward to it, hope you are okay anyways?

I made a request earlier as regards an issue, haven't heard from you; 0851 this my what's up line. Take care

Check my threads.

You'll see a particular one with the heading
"When you say a woman has a loose vagina(photos)"

I updated it yesterday.
Your number have been received.
You can remove now.
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
StacyO:

Check my threads.

You'll see a particular one with the heading
"When you say a woman has a loose vagina(photos)"

I updated it yesterday.
Your number have been received.
You can remove now.

Okay, noted
Re: Save Your Marriage (hangout Here) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Hi Stacy,

I trust you've been fine, was looking forward to hearing from on what's up. You possess a beautiful mindset (something that rarely comes by) and a keen attention to details and a flexibility to only accept truth and what's right. These for me stands out, hence my constant "bugging" grin

I hope to get that chance of knowing you better, if its not cool with you that's fine, I don't take rejection personally, but I'd hope you give a benefit of doubt to someone who sincerely means well. Cheers

StacyO:

(1) (Reply)

Help Out On This Issue / How Do You Handle Some Relative You Don't want to See? / Is It Advisable To Quit Current Job For A New One Without Offer Later Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.