Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,073 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? (292 Views)

Advise On Phone To Buy Within 200-300k / Best Android Phone I Can Buy Within The Range Of #50000 TO #60000 In Nigerian / The All New TECNO SPARK 4! Affordable Phone For The Masses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? by itzzkhaliii(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2020
indicate your location
price
brand
spec
and pix
Xiomi or umidigi most preferable
Re: I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? by Valleys(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
itzzkhaliii:
indicate your location
price
brand
spec
and pix
Xiomi or umidigi most preferable
What do you consider affordable?

Can you tempt me to sell my rn8?
Re: I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? by itzzkhaliii(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Valleys:
What do you consider affordable?

depend with the phone and price,how clean it is and so your will.

Can you tempt me to sell my rn8?
how much?
Re: I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? by Valleys(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

how much?
Let me not lie to you, I don't want to sell unless there is temptation to do so.

I wish you well in your search.
Re: I Need An Affordable Phone To Buy Within Kaduna,do You Have? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Valleys:

Let me not lie to you, I don't want to sell unless there is temptation to do so.

I wish you well in your search.
thanks alot all the best

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel Phones / Oppo Phones Vs Samsung Phones / Affordable Letsgo Wireless Bluetooth Devices For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.