Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? (11566 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / I Need Help Please My BVN Is On The Verge Of Being Blacklisted / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by moscobabs(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2020
I have decided to use my real age for my Data because my Driver's License and International passport have my real age on them but I have been using another date of birth for other things.

I wanted to do Affidavit to correct it on National ID card before but I was surprised when I was told that I have NIN already and no need to enroll again since my BVN starts with 221 and same data on my BVN have been linked to NIN,that means my wrong date of birth is linked already to the NIN.

Please help, how can I correct this bfre it too late.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
moscobabs:
I have decided to use my real age for my Data because my Driver's License and International passport have my real age on them but I have been using another date of birth for other things.

I wanted to do Affidavit to correct it on National ID card before but I was surprised when I was told that I have NIN already and no need to enroll again since my BVN starts with 221 and same data on my BVN have been linked to NIN,that means my wrong date of birth is linked already to the NIN.

Please help, how can I correct this bfre it too late.

Thanks

First Forgive yourself for the treacherous action you took.

Secondly forgive your friends who advised you to do so.

Thirdly ask God for forgiveness for deceiving so many people and working with down-sized age.

So that God will first of all correct your date of birth in heaven before men can do so on earth..

As it is on earth, so shall it be in heaven..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

First Forgive yourself for the treacherous action you took.

Secondly forgive your friends who advised you to do so.

Thirdly ask God for forgiveness for deceiving so many people and working with down-sized age.

So that will first of all correct your date of birth in heaven before men can do so on earth..

As it is on earth, so shall it be in heaven..

Ok but is there anything I can do on earth to correct this?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by Marine54(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2020
moscobabs:

Ok but is there anything I can do on earth to correct this?
just google how change my bvn date, you will see the result .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by moscobabs(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2020
Marine54:
just google how change my bvn date, you see the result .

Thanks
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Go to the bank where you registered your bvn and correct it with a court affidavit and any government issued ID card with your correct date of birth.

As for the one in your NIN, you'd have to go to where the registration is going on and ask for a solution but bear in mind that you might pay 15,000 to correct it.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by moscobabs(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ardar:
Go to the bank where you registered your bvn and correct it with a court affidavit and any government issued ID card with your correct date of birth.

As for the one in your NIN, you'd have to go to where the registration is going on and ask for a solution but bear in mind that you might pay 15,000 to correct it.

I haven't enrolled for NIN but I was able to generate it via my BVN,my BVN starts with 221.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by makjo900: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
moscobabs:

I haven't enrolled for NIN but I was able to generate it via my BVN,my BVN starts with 221.

How did you eventually change it?
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
moscobabs:

The bvn generated NIN is not usable until you physically enroll at NIMC centre. They will still give you the generated one that you already have but it won't be usable until you register physically.
Re: How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On My BVN? by ALTERNATEID: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Go to a court and swear an affidavit stating your real age. Thereafter, go the bank where you did the BVN and pick up a BVN update form. Your BVN will be updated for you.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha: Nigerian Youth Aren't Only Making Noise Online, They'll Vote / Explosion Rocks EFAB Estate, Abuja / Nigeria Earns N3.27trn From Oil In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.