Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. (55197 Views)

Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Clementoons: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Knowing Jesus is the best acheivement one could have in life, because without JESUS in one 's life is a life of pauper. You die an hero when you know christ and also do his will.
what do you called a TRUE CHRISTAIN? it is not about going to church , dressing like a christain makes you one, it is all about you being the hearer and doers of the word. God have a better plan for man , never chase after wealth , cause they will locate you without you chasing them. Holiness, Santification and genuiene Salvation are the only thing that guarantee heaven
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by maureensylvia(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
inumidun2010:

Ayam not understanding oooooo... why did you quote me using a Period(.) .Were you trying to remind me that I didn't use it?....

sorry pls
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by samwillyco1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
RIP to the dead. He was a great wrestler, rest on the entire wwe and fans are going to miss you.

2020 enough of all these deaths, please God in heaven protect us all, forgive all our sins and have mercy on our souls and protect our lives and give us good life and good health in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Estefy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rip
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Esosafun(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2020
Mehnnn. So sad... I loved his vibe and all. RIP legend
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Ayobami7(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Rip
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Princewilizy: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2020
Rest in power Strong man
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Boxer007(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
dorin27:
He use to be a WWE wrestler

You look like a masculine wrestler my dear. Can u dress has a female so i can date u please? smiley
Re: WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. by Alphafarms(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2021
ahnie:
Good noon Alphafarms I saw your mention.my mail is kinda 4oty at the moment.

Call/WhatsApp me 08021106583

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.