Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate (4798 Views)

As Predicted By IPOB Intelligence 12hrs Ago, Oladipo Market Is On Fire Right Now / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by aribisala0(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
candidtalk:

Indeed.

Not such a mystery. Africans have good immune resistance/response to the virus likely because they naturally get vitamin D from sunlight.

Secondly, most influenza viruses, which covid-19 is, thrive and spread quicker in colder climates. The very hot weather of most African nations prohibits rampant spread of the disease on the continent.

Africans do not get more sunlight than Texans or Indians or Brazilians so that vitamin D theory is unworkable

Covid 19 IS NOT an INFLUENZA VIRUS.

Covid 19 spread like wild fire in Dallas Texas and Florida when the temperature was well over 30 degrees Celsius

It all comes down to one thing
There is OBSERVED PHENOMENA with an UNKNOWN explanation

Everything about climate vitamin D is just guesswork

It may well be that there is greater immunity in Africa but the REASON is unknown FOR NOW

It certainly is not about being black because black people are worse hit in the USA and UK
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Christistruth00: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
It is because God Almighty is not Bill Gates and he is full of wonderful Mercy.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by NOwazobia: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
aribisala0:
Beer parlour mentality is not the solution to colonial mentality
I love the way you have the perfect reply for every dummy.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by ozowarac: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
chocboi78:
Come to Africa and high the volume na
Oshi

He should come alone without security when coming.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
aribisala0:
Your problem is logic

YOU have decided for me what I believe and what I don't believe and then proceeded to make arguing againt that your mission in life.

All I am interested in is you to prove your whack climate theory and substantiate your crazy theory about the climate

Stop changing the subject and stop misattributing opinions to me

You cannot decide for me what I believe

YOU said it is a Flu variant A BLATANT LIE

YOU said it does not affect Africans because it is hot.

Is the whole of Africa hot all year round? Is India not hot? What about Brazil and Dallas or Tezas or Florida

You must be suffering from CORONA virus, where in any of my commentaries did I talk of Virus or weather?
Are you sure you don't need some of my local concoction to help clear that Bill Gates brainwashed Beer parlour head of yours.
I only asked you why is that a billionaire that his vaccine Killed many in Kenya and India is whom you seeking medical advise.
Instead you are here justifying nonsense that Covid19 is yet to spread around the country.

Mr Beer parlour man if you don't think Covid19 has gone over Nigeria 3 or 4 times over know that now.
Do you think in my state they carry out test as rapid as you propagandist assume the rate it spreads
Logic, philosophy or whatever you say is my problem, YOU not one dot of common sense do you have, alcohol from Bill Gates stable have rendered you nothing better than a rat
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

You must be suffering from CORONA virus, where in any of my commentaries did I talk of Virus or weather?
Are you sure you don't need some of my local concoction to help clear that Bill Gates brainwashed Beer parlour head of yours.
I only asked you why is that a billionaire that his vaccine Killed many in Kenya and India is whom you seeking medical advise.
Instead you are here justifying nonsense that Covid19 is yet to spread around the country.

Mr Beer parlour man if you don't think Covid19 has gone over Nigeria 3 or 4 times over know that now.
Do you think in my state they carry out test as rapid as you propagandist assume the rate it spreads
Logic, philosophy or whatever you say is my problem, YOU not one dot of common sense do you have, alcohol from Bill Gates stable have rendered you nothing better than a rat
What's your point,actually?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
aribisala0:

This is where you are at your best

Abusive language and name calling

You have nothing logical to offer

Coronavirus is not a Flu variant

Coronavirus is spreading like a plague in Brazil India Dallas and Texas all very hot places

So rather than howling like an oestral canine why not say something logical to substantiiate your ridiculous claim that that it is a flu variant and that climate has anything to do with spread

Address the issues

Ask your paymaster to explain how they saw dead bodies in Africa and not in Europe and America.... You never see insult yet, yeye de smell
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by NOwazobia: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

You where the one that attacked him first when he was countering the other guy climate theory. Learn to read before mentioning
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Ask your paymaster to explain how they saw dead bodies in Africa and not in Europe and America.... You never see insult yet, yeye de smell
Do his statements have anything to do with Bill Gates?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
NOwazobia:
You where the one that attacked him first when he was countering the other guy climate theory. Learn to read before mentioning

Am I the other guy, see this Covid19 rat?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I see, he is your paymaster very good. So what is the thread all about your breed of covid19 rats
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

What's your point,actually?

My point is SHARAP your covid19 rat mouths
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You know that everything a hammer sees is a nail
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by aribisala0(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
NOwazobia:
Both of them are one and the same person
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
aribisala0:
Both of them are one and the same person

Both person, why not 4 in one persons?
Aside Bill Gates you send lies to, I know you are among those that were selling the Cacovid palliatives for the politician that is why you still want to selling lies so you will be selling and making money for that criminal beer parlour belly stomach oy yours
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

I see, he is your paymaster very good. So what is the thread all about your breed of covid19 rats
Nobody pays me to ask questions on Nairaland.
What are you saying?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

My point is SHARAP your covid19 rat mouths
How did you know I have covid-19rats mouths or whatever that means?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
aribisala0:
You know that everything a hammer sees is a nail
What do you mean?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

How did you know I have covid-19rats mouths or whatever that means?

As simple as ABC
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Nobody pays me to ask questions on Nairaland.
What are you saying?

Yes ask but not foolish questions
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Yes ask but not foolish questions
I never asked a stupid question.
But your response was baseless.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I never asked a stupid question.
But your response was baseless.

Sharap and go to bed
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

As simple as ABC
No point.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Sharap and go to bed
Still baseless since I only asked you to do something you should be able to do.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Still baseless since I only asked you to do something you should be able to do.

I see you crave attention like other covid19 rat friends of yours, well I find you boring unlike your chief- Rat that Bill Gate is his God
Don't mention my name again
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

I see you crave attention like other covid19 rat friends of yours, well I find you boring unlike your chief- Rat that Bill Gate is his God
Don't mention my name again
If I am craving attention,then what is your ambition?
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
HellVictorinho:

If I am craving attention,then what is your ambition?

OK I am impressed now get d 4k off my mention
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by NOwazobia: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

Am I the other guy, see this Covid19 rat?
If you don't know a thing you shut up. Stop displaying your dumbness on matters that surpass that your negative iq. Ode.
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by nsiba: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
NOwazobia:
If you don't know a thing you shut up. Stop displaying your dumbness on matters that surpass that your negative iq. Ode.

Shey like how WHO Bill Gates and worthless rat like you predicted doom for Africa..... God punish you and your IQ that is only equivalent to that of a cow dung
Re: We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
nsiba:

OK I am impressed now get d 4k off my mention
Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Fraudster / Lagos LG Elections: MC Oluomo's Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes In Oshodi (VIDEO) / I Almost Threw-up Driving Through This Lagos Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.