Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,274 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

E-fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / E-fraud (1218 Views)

CBN Alerts Customers On Rising Cases Of E-fraud / Beware Of Legalpedia E-fraud / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
there is this guy on facebook with the account name AZEEZ GLOBALLY and also AZEEZ GLOBAL who has been scaming people on facebook while possing as an electronic retailler uploading pictures of numerous home appliances stating that he collects half payment before delivery and half on delivery...he has scammed so many people including i and a nighbour of 100,000+ please how can he be exposed in other to stop the number of victims....
here are his account details and whatsapp number. this scopulous element in our society that has been using the facebook name AZEEZ GLOBALLY to scam people, i know you can fish him out please.. This is the account details he provided
AZEEZ GLOBALL
Gtb Bank.
he has scammed numerous Nigerians and i hope a relative of yours wont be the next. he usually gives out the phone number to chat on whatsapp 08121016521...
he also uses an account with wema bank with the name udo blessing
he acts as a retailer to sell domestic and electronics products with half payment before delivery and the other half on delivery... he was able to take 90,000 from my neighbour and 12500 from me and many more please do something because i know you can...
hes been gaining more and more followers with syphaty and recharge card giveaways...
Re: E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2020
this are some of the screen shots
Re: E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
other shots

Re: E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
more shots

Re: E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
more

Re: E-fraud by nurudeen181(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2020
i hope mods will help to do the needful
Re: E-fraud by powerkey: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2020
nurudeen181:
there is this guy on facebook with the account name AZEEZ GLOBALLY and also AZEEZ GLOBAL who has been scaming people on facebook while possing as an electronic retailler uploading pictures of numerous home appliances stating that he collects half payment before delivery and half on delivery...he has scammed so many people including i and a nighbour of 100,000+ please how can he be exposed in other to stop the number of victims....
here are his account details and whatsapp number. this scopulous element in our society that has been using the facebook name AZEEZ GLOBALLY to scam people, i know you can fish him out please.. This is the account details he provided
AZEEZ GLOBALL
Gtb Bank.
he has scammed numerous Nigerians and i hope a relative of yours wont be the next. he usually gives out the phone number to chat on whatsapp 08121016521...
he acts as a retailer to sell domestic and electronics products with half payment before delivery and the other half on delivery... he was able to take 90,000 from my neighbour and 12500 from me and many more please do something because i know you can...
hes been gaining more and more followers with syphaty and recharge card giveaways...

Go to CAC, go to the police, report to their banks.

1 Like

Re: E-fraud by powerkey: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Greedy Nigerians getting scammed by the day

1 Like

Re: E-fraud by anthonyuncle(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
report to the bank
Re: E-fraud by americaninja1: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
powerkey:
y must u always blame d victim and not the perpetrators. So if arm robber come rob u for ause nw, Na to blame u say ur security no tight or Na cos u loose guard. U need to get proper sense , u can’t enter 2021 like dis. What’s wrong in patronizing any online vendor I deem fit, if no be say majority of Una Na scammers , disgracing urself both home and abroad with mofos lik u eulogizing them. U b part self
Re: E-fraud by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
powerkey:
Lazy Dumbasses get scammed.
Re: E-fraud by lilachiever(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2021
nurudeen181:
AZEEZ GLOBALL
Gtb Bank.

He tried to scam a friend of mine but this your post saved her.

I was able to get his picture via a WhatsApp video call. I'll upload the full gist on a thread later. That's his picture below.

Re: E-fraud by Moxil(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
powerkey:

This goat need some grass to eat

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Currently Ongoing At EKO BRIDGE LAGOS / Communities In The North Should Buy These Devices To Track Movement Of Bandits. / I Had To Pray First Before Cutting My Victim's Neck- Kidnapper Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.