Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. (621 Views)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Secondary School Science Teacher In Porthacourt? / Teachers Vacancies In Ota Ogun State / Bradfield Consulting Limited Recruiting Educators/teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2020
How much do Nigerian Secondary Schools have to offer for Nigerian teachers with foreign teachers qualifications and experience.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Being thinking about relocating to Nigeria and I am curious about the job prospects for high school teachers/educators. I have acquired qualifications in both Nigeria and SA and presently a high school science educator/teacher on a contract basis and hopefully looking for a more permanent position in Nigeria.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by Lastoffourtnyt: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2020
How
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2020
uchesa:
Being thinking about relocating to Nigeria and I am curious about the job prospects for high school teachers/educators. I have acquired qualifications in both Nigeria and SA and presently a high school science educator/teacher on a contract basis and hopefully looking for a more permanent position in Nigeria.
If you want to relocate to Nigeria to become an Educator... Pls, think twice!!!
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
dawnomike:
If you want to relocate to Nigeria to become an Educator... Pls, think twice!!!
But I heard that there are good offers for international educators in Nigeria especially in high profile Private school.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by dawnomike(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2020
uchesa:
But I heard that there are good offers for international educators in Nigeria especially in high profile Private school.
Not that easy to get into the high profile private schools as they rarely throw their vacancies open to the general public. Few schools that I know would rather employ an Educator based on recommendations partly for security reasons (As the staff that recommends becomes the guarantor).
But, if relocating to Nigeria is your last resort, then, give it a shot.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2020
dawnomike:
Not that easy to get into the high profile private schools as they rarely throw their vacancies open to the general public. Few schools that I know would rather employ an Educator based on recommendations partly for security reasons (As the staff that recommends becomes the guarantor).
But, if relocating to Nigeria is your last resort, then, give it a shot.
Thank you my brother and God bless you. I appreciate your words of encouragement.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by dawnomike(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
uchesa:
Thank you my brother and God bless you. I appreciate your words of encouragement.
Amen... You are welcome
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by anochuko01(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2020
uchesa:
How much do Nigerian Secondary Schools have to offer for Nigerian teachers with foreign teachers qualifications and experience.
I'm sure several top schools would be very keen to have you join them. I'll suggest you get a list of schools you'll love to join and start conversations with them online. Youll certainly be of interest to a couple of them.

That'll be better than coming down here and start roaming the streets in search of them.

1 Like

Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
anochuko01:

I'm sure several top schools would be very keen to have you join them. I'll suggest you get a list of schools you'll love to join and start conversations with them online. Youll certainly be of interest to a couple of them.

That'll be better than coming down here and start roaming the streets in search of them.
That's true and thank you.
Re: High School Science Educators/teachers Vacancies In Nigeria. by uchesa(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12
Thank God I listened to you all and stayed back in SA.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Job / Office Girl Needed At Alaba Market Lagos / NDLEA Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.