Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year (38855 Views)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by shereef19: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
We just have enough calamity so calledan of God n fouls will still follow them with dia hopeless visions... Y can't he pray against as a pastor
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by seemegold: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
ChengHun:
religious leaders should desist from making predictions and calling it prophecy.
With my knowledge of mathematics and data science I can predict how 2021 will look like, using statistics of events that took place in 2020. am I a prophet ? no

Don't mind them, evil people
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Flynnthekidd(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na your family calamity go befall! Ode!

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Thattallgirl(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
remigreat:
Dear Primate,

The Holy Bible says, if my people will call upon me then I will arise and heal their land. Therefore no enchantment or divination shall stand over Nigeria. The mercy of God shall avert all these prophesies in Jesus name. We have had enough this 2020 and I strongly believe that the new year will bring good tidings from the very first day to the end in Jesus name. Peace be still!!!
Amen!!! I love you for this! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by boyjo: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
emkz:
Excerpts on President Muhammadu Buhari:

On 2023 Presidency:

On Boko Haram and herdsmen:

On Covid-19,

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/end-of-year-prophecies-i-see-calamities-prophet-ayodele/

Only the will of GOD for Nigeria shall come to pass in JESUS name, amen.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is it suffice to call him the prophet of doom?
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by kareemkamil(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
That Calamity that will consume ur entire family. Foolish animal.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by sleemomymy: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Calamity in your house hold.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by revolt(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please clean your eyes well....
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by olatuns2017: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
emkz:

On 2023 Presidency:

On Covid-19,

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/end-of-year-prophecies-i-see-calamities-prophet-ayodele/

It's a warning! Not absolute

That "something" that will happen that will rubbish Tinubu presidency, I rebuked In Jesus Name....In God we trust!
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by blahc007: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
before this prophecy...I already know that the better Nation we are hoping for ain't coming next year...no be buhari dey dia?...
Covid 19 pandemic should have given you two lessons about life..
1) If you don't have Christ, Sorry....I can't help you...you are risking alot
2) If you don't have a skill (high income skill)
kaii....it's well with you shall be your portion.
that's all I have got to say now...I will say
more later
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by electhnd(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
caprini1:
Haven't we had enough in 2020? The Mercies of God will avert whatever calamities you prophesy in Jesus name,Amen!
the only difference between 2020 and 2021 is just a change of date, as long as buhari is still there things will be worst
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by electhnd(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
remigreat:
Dear Primate,

The Holy Bible says, if my people will call upon me then I will arise and heal their land. Therefore no enchantment or divination shall stand over Nigeria. The mercy of God shall avert all these prophesies in Jesus name. We have had enough this 2020 and I strongly believe that the new year will bring good tidings from the very first day to the end in Jesus name. Peace be still!!!
the only difference between 2020 and 2021 is just a change of date, as long as buhari is still there things will be worst
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
I believe you meant to say, the Churches are the most corrupt institutions in Nigeria? The so called politicians are elders of the churches with no conscience, no reverence for Jah whatsoever, Benjamin Franklin is their new God.

We know the anti Christian posture of politics in Nigeria and nairaland. The killings in the north are against indigenous Christians. The government with disappearing budgets and endless, invisible loans is not your problem. The church is.

You will not win.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by walkingshadow911: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
i need to arrest this mangrin
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by blahc007: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bros...no body is giving you negative hope..
this prophecy is futuristic...that means you should fasten your belt before it comes...don't panic...just get ready.
if e happen...you win...if e no happen...you still win
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thank God that at least this guy man was able to see something about COVID this time around.

Useless Bet9ja predictors masquerading as men of God.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by drakeskull(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Not prophecy, na known thing. You can only deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
emkz:

On 2023 Presidency:

On Covid-19,

Everything he said is preexisting knowledge in naija
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Osolanrewaju: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Can this prophet see good things for once,God is not as wicked as human so i we beg u not to see anything again
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by authority2006(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yahoo pastors everywhere. They couldn't even their nose.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Bigprick260: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who be this one again?? Last year you didn't see covid now you're prophesying nonsense
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by biden123(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
Nuisance and worthless fake prophesy pastor, l see calamity in your household.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by offset67(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
stupid pastor
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Askmewhy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Calamities forseer. Weldone.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by UwaMmebii(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fool

Prophet indeed.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by petertamtam6(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
All This Bet9ja prophets.......You Are in 2020 predicting 2023...Ndi Ara grin
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by otokx(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Who ever foresaw the trashing of Chelsea by Arsenal last night? God is great and there is none beside him, 2021 will be a blessed year for me and my household.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by ubola: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
The Bible says that prophecy is meant to edify and comfort according to the book of Corinthians. Any prophecy that brings fears is a no no. The Bible says when men say there's a casting down, I'll say there's a lifting up. I therefore pronounce that this country shall be great again in2021,cos the glory of the later house shall supersede the former. I shall recover all I loss in 2021,maktalibratacomitayaba. I have no other country except Nigeria and it must work for me as am not ready to run away from it. Isaac sowed in a strange land and reap a hundred fold during famine. Nigeria must work for me and my family IJN. No evil prophecy shall deter my speed in 2021. He said I shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory, Not according to Nigerian economy.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by abidem4real: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
emkz:

On 2023 Presidency:

On Covid-19,

Has any year passed without calamities before? Why can't these prophets of doom keep silent for once? None of you foresaw emergence of Covid19 earlier and now you're coming out to say gibberish called prophecies.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Grace146: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
is this not the same pastor that prophesied that the incumbent governor of ondo state will not be re-elected in October gubernatorial elections. SMH
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Westezenwa: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
I cover my familys friends business and me with th blood of JESUS christ no evil will com to us , no hardship of any kind, no wahala lastly we go all progress always from today till the end of life AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.