Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Five Reasons You Should Design A Logo For Your Brand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Reasons You Should Design A Logo For Your Brand (142 Views)

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Design A Logo For Your Brand by khristoplast(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Are you still wondering if it is necessary to get a logo for your brand? worry no more! in this post, we are going to show you five good reasons why you should consider getting a logo. but before we proceed, it is pertinent to raise the question; what is a logo?

According to The Oxford English Dictionary, a logo is "a symbol or other small design adopted by an organization to identify its products..." from the quotation above, it can be deduced that a logo is a symbol, it is a design, it is used to identify something. Now, does your logo have these qualities?

Ok, back to our major topic (five reasons you should get a logo for your brand).

(1) A good logo can stand in as an identity for your business - you will agree with me that at least 30% of people online are familiar with some popular brand logos (DELL, HP, PEPSI, etc.) sometimes we identify some companies by their logo. For instance, barely seeing the logo of let's say Dangote cement, I don't need the company name before I can know that this is a product of Dangote Group of Companies. Now, that is a logo standing in for a brand.

(2) A good logo makes your brand look professional - Imagine telling people about your brand and you don't have a logo some persons won't take you seriously. Part of the criteria for being recognized as a professional brand is to have a logo.

(3) A good logo attracts new customers- having a good logo can bring new customers to your brand. Sometimes people get attracted to nice designs especially while browsing through the internet.

(4) A good logo makes your brand stand out - having a unique and beautiful logo can increase your chances of standing out against your competitors. Imagine placing your brand side by side with another brand and yours doesn't have a logo.

(5) A logo is necessary for advertising - ok let me ask? how do you advertise your business online without your logo? I know it’s possible but the chances of attracting people are higher if you have a logo.

In conclusion, though everything in business is not all about having a logo. But having a good logo can be an added advantage especially if the logo is unique, beautiful, simple, meaningful, and attractive.
We can help you design a meaningful logo for your business. (call or whatsapp 08111858651)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Worship A Spirit Yet Condemn Those Who Worship Physical Gods / Merry Christmas, Someone Should Send Me Airtime O / The Power Of The Word Of God (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.