Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) (23190 Views)

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Popular rapper, Folari Falana, aka Falz has said that some of the skills he learnt as a lawyer are now helping in his music career.

The graduate of the University of Reading, England, stated this during an Instagram Live session with his fans. He said, “(On the skills helping me as an artiste), I would say analytical mindset because as a lawyer one has to critically analyse things. My lyrics usually have a lot of depth. I do not just make music, I make sure it has a lot of meaning.”

On why he decided to take active part in the #EndSARS protests, Falz said, “It was something that had to be done. I felt that we were left with no choice. The #EndSARS hashtag is not new. It had been online for years and every time we complained about those things, nothing was done. So, I thought it was time to take to the streets.

I had seen a tweet by Runtown saying he was going out (to protest), so I called him and told him I was interested. I put out a tweet saying that we would march on a specific date for a certain cause. We were actually expecting 50 or 100.

We got out there and started marching, and by the time we got to the end of the road, thousands of people had joined. It was unbelievable. I had never seen anything like that. It really gladdens my heart how everyone came out.”

The rapper also stated that his activism was not because he wanted to go into politics. He said, “Going into politics has never been the plan. I have never said to myself that I would run for any (public) office.

My motive for activism is just for the sake of humanity. A lot of people ask if I am going to run for any office but I don’t have any such plans. I have never registered with any political party. I just believe the ‘ordinary’ citizens need to be as motivated as I am about humanity.

There is no ulterior motive. I want to see that there is a certain standard of living that the ordinary Nigerian is enjoying. I want to see that there is light, food, jobs and an enabling environment.”

https://punchng.com/how-law-helped-me-become-better-artiste-falz/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
I must admit he is doing a lot, and I really hope he won’t dive into politics soon as claimed.
Majority of the corrupt politicians out there pledged to be different, unfortunately the spirit caged them.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.

23 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by BizBayo: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your positive impacts during the #EndSars protest will never be forgotten.

God punish the evil people in power.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by OYENIYIJK: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Falz the bahd guy

13 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by mojeed4(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Chimaokigwe: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
No wonder Falz wanted to singlehandedly kill MURIC. That clown called Akintola could not show up in court after Falz called his bluff.

42 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good one,

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Ayo2004: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Una steal my FTC sad
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

Good for you, just be better in whatever you are!
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by rocknation62(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
I love his kind of music,it always pass a message!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by toyzeal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Very good of u

3 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
The pictures has no correlation with the Topic....
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Tunasco4u(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by aleeyus(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chimaokigwe:
No wonder Falz wanted to singlehandedly kill MURIC

see dis one

2 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by We4all: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
If he is referring to his wack music, then he must have sucked while studying law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Kendz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Vem com a mamãe �
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Kendz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Falz the good guy
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by ini4brandon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Falz the good guy
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Chimaokigwe: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
aleeyus:

see dis one

Falz wrecked MURIC. Since that day, no one takes the cowardly Ishaq Akintola seriously.

11 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Warldbest(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
A better artiste angry

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
My favorite rapper, with his funny yoruba accent grin

9 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lots of his lyrics really do have meaning...
Unlike some artists we know...

4 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Chimaokigwe: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
We4all:
If he is referring to his wack music, then he must have sucked while studying law.

I understand your frustrations.
His music is for persons with high IQ.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Dididrumz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by AyoConduit: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
He make very concious music. Funny, and artistic yet still melodious.

6 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Ajibade123(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
We4all:
arindin see werey mouth like wack lyrics
do you even listen to his songs at all or you just want to chase empty clout??

21 Likes

Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by banmee(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
SpicyMimi:
I must admit he is doing a lot, and I really hope he won’t dive into politics soon as claimed.
Majority of the corrupt politicians out there pledged to be different, unfortunately the spirit caged them.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.

I hope for your sake he doesn't. You guys never learn.
Re: Falz: How Law Helped Me Become Better Artiste (Pictures) by Consultville(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
That's Law for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty's Wife, Vivien Pregnant With Second Child [PICS] / Ufedo Sunshine Wedding Photos: Movie Or Real? Fans Are Curious / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.